This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
TP-Link N300 Wireless Wi-Fi Router, TL-WR841N Item # 144526
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This router is a combined wired / wireless network connection device designed specifically for small business and home office networking requirements. TL-WR841N’s exceptional and advanced wireless performance make it ideal for streaming high-definition video, making VoIP calls and online gaming. Also, WPS button on the sleek and fashionable exterior ensures WPA2 encryptions, preventing the network from outside intrusions.
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.48 GHz|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|security/encryption||64/128/152-bit WEP Encryption; WPA; WPA2; WPA-PSK; WPA2-PSK|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11n|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||300 Mbit/s|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The TL-WR841N 300Mbps Wireless N Router is a combined wired/wireless network connection device designed specifically for small business and home office networking.1 With 2T2R MIMO Technology, the TL-WR841N provides exceptional wireless performance, making it ideal for streaming HD video, VoIP and online gaming. Plus, the TL-WR841N’s Quick Setup Security (QSS) button ensures WPA2 encryptions which prevents the network from outside intrusions.
Wireless N Speed & Range
Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, TL-WR841N can establish a wireless network at rates of up to 300Mbps and get up to 15X the speed and 5X the range of conventional 11g products.
With Clear Channel Assessment (CCA) technology, the TL-WR841N automatically avoids channel conflicts and promotes high wireless transmission performance in long-distance and high-interference environments.
QSS Provides Worry-Free Wireless Security
The TL-WR841N allows you to instantly set up your network security. Just press the QSS (Quick Secure Setup) button on the router to automatically establish a secure WPA2 connection.
IP QoS – Control Your Bandwidth
With Quality of Service (QoS), you can determine how much bandwidth is given to each application. This can ensure the best use of bandwidth by controlling congestion and preventing bandwidth abuse. This way, users of a small network receive committed and specific bandwidth, preventing non-critical applications from weakening network performance.
Powerful Parental Controls for Safe Browsing
Integrated parental control functions allow for precise control over children's Internet activities, including restricting certain websites and limiting the amount of time spent on the Internet. The simple web-based interface makes setting schedules and adding new computers a quick and easy process.
Connect and ShareConnect to four Ethernet ports for fast wired connections.2
Intuitive Mobile InterfaceSetup and manage your Wi-Fi through the TP-Link Tether app, available for both Android and iOS. Tether’s simple layout lets you quickly access Wi-Fi settings such as guest access, device management, and scheduling on your phone or tablet without any complications.
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like video streaming, online gaming and VoIP
- 2T2R MIMO™ delivers greater throughput at range versus conventional 1T1R
- Easily setup a WPA encrypted secure connection at a push of the QSS button
- WDS wireless bridge provides seamless bridging to expand your wireless network
- QoS function assures the quality of VoIP and multimedia streaming
- Features parental control function managing the internet access of children or employee’s computer
- Supports virtual server, special application and DMZ host ideal for creating a website within your LAN
- Offers Auto-mail function for system log, convenient for managing the router
- Backward compatible with 802.11b/g products
- Easy Setup Assistant provides quick & hassle free installation
- External fixed antennas allow for better alignment and stronger antenna upgrades
- Sleek exterior, can be mounted on a wall or placed horizontally on a table or desk