This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
3M™ Niagara 3100N Burnish Floor Pads, 21", Tan, Pack Of 5 Pads Item # 1449010
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This burnishing pad is designed for use on high traffic areas and produces a brilliant wet-look in the gloss finish.
- A floor maintenance burnishing pad made of polyester fiber in a non-woven web construction.
- Used for high speed burnishing on harder finishes and high traffic conditions.
- Designed to remove scuffs and marks, repair finish and improve gloss and image clarity.
- This product is used on corded electric, battery electric, or propane powered floor machines for burnishing of coated surface floor.
- For use on finish-coated flooring such as sheet vinyl, vinyl tile, marble, terrazzo or concrete.
- Exacting manufacturing standards deliver thickness uniformity from edge to edge and pad to pad, resulting in consistent performance without pad wobble or machine vibration.
- Precise center-hole placement and roundness of the pads also contributes to the smooth operation which extends pad life.
- Unique pad design and durable construction offers consistent performance and extended pad life.
- Pads are reversible and will not be significantly affected by water, detergents, or cleaners normally used for floor maintenance.
- Pads may be hosed out using a pressure spray nozzle to remove soil. Pads may be soaked in detergent solution to dissolve caked soil or finish prior to hosing out.
- For use on ultra-high-speed floor machines operating at 1500 - 3000 rpm
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Recycled content — Product contains 50% total recycled content, including 50% postconsumer content, helping you save resources and reduce waste.
|material family||Synthetic Fiber|
|Product Type||Floor Pad|