This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite UPS 350VA 180W Desktop Battery Back Up Compact 120V DB9 RJ11 PC Item # 147575
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The INTERNET350SER Internet Office 120V 350VA 180W Standby UPS protects your PC and other expensive equipment against common power threats, such as blackouts and surges. Reliable battery backup support allows you to work through short power failures, and gives you enough time to safely save files and shut down your system in case of a prolonged blackout. The internal battery provides 12.2 minutes of runtime at half load and 3.3 minutes at full load. During normal operation, incoming utility power keeps the UPS battery fully charged, so backup power will always be available.Connect your equipment to the six NEMA 5-15R outlets. Three outlets provide both battery backup and surge protection to your computer, monitor and other crucial components. The other three are surge-protected only for printers, scanners and other non-essential equipment. A single-line RJ11 jack protects a standard dial-up/DSL phone connection from dataline surges.A built-in audible alarm and front-panel LEDs provide real-time line and battery status at a glance. A DB9 interface port works with Tripp Lite's free downloadable PowerAlert software to enable safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in the event of a prolonged power failure when you aren't around.The UPS system's compact housing fits easily on a desktop, shelf or anywhere else convenient to your workstation. The six-foot power cord with right-angle NEMA 5-15P plug connects to a standard AC outlet.
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||3.30 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||12.20 Minute|
|Battery Life||6 Year|
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Certifications & Standards||UL1778 (USA); cUL (Canada); FCC Class B (emissions); NOM (Mexico); FCC Part 68 / Industry Canada (telecommunications)|
|cord length||6 ft|
|form factor||Ultra-compact Desk-mount|
|Frequency Provided||60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Load Capacity (VA)||350 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||180 W|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||4 Hour|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Receptacles||3 x NEMA 5-15R|
|software included||PowerAlert UPS monitoring software|
|Status Indicators||Line Power; Battery Power Status|
|Surge Energy Rating||1170 J|
|Switching Time||4 ms|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Waveform Type||Pulse-width Modulated Sine Wave|
|Weight (Approximate)||10.80 lb|
|What's Included||Internet Office INTERNET350SER 350VA UPS; INTERNET350SER standby UPS system; DB9 serial cable for use with PowerAlert UPS monitoring software; Instruction manual and warranty information|
|Show More ▾|
INTERNET350SER Ultra-Compact Standby UPS with DB9 Serial Port
for home and office computers and electronics
This standby UPS system protects your valuable equipment from damage, downtime and data loss.
- Battery backup supports equipment during outages, power sags (brownouts) and overvoltages.
- Surge protection blocks harmful transient voltages on AC and phone lines.
- The serial interface connects to a computer for power management and automatic file saves.
- The ultra-compact, low-profile case saves space and supports desk, floor or wall-mount placement.
- The 3-year warranty and $100,000 insurance reflect Tripp Lite's commitment to product quality and customer satisfaction.
Why is this UPS a Good Investment?It would be nice if utility power was always reliable, but it isn't. Between severe weather, the aging electrical grid and hazards lurking inside your own walls, your equipment is under constant attack from power problems. Even a brief loss of power or a momentary surge can ruin your equipment and destroy irreplaceable data.
Some costs, such as replacing broken computers and redoing work, can be measured. Other costs, such as losing family photos and missing business opportunities, are harder to quantify. For a fraction of these costs, you can prevent damage, downtime and data loss by installing this UPS system. It conditions incoming AC power, provides enough battery backup to outlast most outages and automatically saves open files and shuts down computers gracefully during extended blackouts.
Common ApplicationsProtect Home and Office Computer Systems
Desktop Computers, Workstations, Displays, Inkjet Printers, Modems, Wireless Routers, Hubs, Scanners, External Drives
Protect Home and Office Electronics
HDTVs, DVRs, Video Game Consoles, Sound Systems, Streaming Media Players, Device/Battery Chargers
Reliable Battery Backup
- Single-Computer Runtime: This UPS system will support an energy-efficient desktop computer and LCD monitor for up to 12.2 minutes during an outage.
- Half-Load Runtime: This UPS system will support a 50% load for up to 3.3 minutes.
- Optimized Outlet Array: 3 outlets have both battery backup and surge/noise protection, and 3 have surge/noise protection without battery backup. The "surge-only" outlets allow you to connect additional equipment without overloading the UPS or reducing the backup runtime available during an outage. Select outlets have extra-wide spacing to accommodate bulky AC adapters without blocking adjacent outlets.
Protection from Surges, Line Noise and High/Low VoltagesThis UPS system includes built-in surge protection and noise filtering to shield your equipment from destructive transient voltages and electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) line noise. If AC line voltage is too high or too low for your equipment, the UPS system will also provide backup power to the battery-supported outlets until conditions improve or the battery is discharged.
Data Line Surge ProtectionData lines connected to your equipment represent an unlocked "back door," allowing surges to enter and damage or destroy sensitive electronic components. In addition to protecting against surges on the AC power line, this UPS system protects your equipment against surges on a connected phone line.
- The RJ11 jacks protect a phone, fax, analog modem or DSL modem line.
Flexible Management OptionsThere are two ways to manage this UPS system:
- Use the serial interface and your computer's built-in power management features.
- Use the serial interface with Tripp Lite's free PowerAlert® software. PowerAlert provides enhanced features like automatic file saves, event notification, logging, advanced device control and a web accessory card that supports centralized management. You can download the latest version of PowerAlert at Tripp Lite's website.
- High Efficiency: This UPS system saves energy, produces less heat, shrinks your carbon footprint and reduces annual operating costs.
- RoHS Compliance: This UPS system complies with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive, limiting the use of hazardous substances in manufacturing.
Dependable Service from an Industry LeaderService and Support
- 3-Year Product Warranty: If this UPS system (including the internal battery) proves defective in material or workmanship within that period, Tripp Lite will repair or replace it at no charge.
- $100,000 Insurance: Tripp Lite will repair or replace connected equipment damaged by surges – even lightning strikes!
- Free Tech Support: Chicago-based, in-house tech specialists are available by phone, email and chat.
- Over 90 Years: Founded in 1922, Tripp Lite has a long-established and proven track record of providing reliable products and responsive customer service.
- Trusted Name: From the smallest office to the largest data center, customers worldwide trust Tripp Lite to power, protect, manage and connect valuable IT equipment.
- Third-Party Safety Testing and ISO 9001 Certification
Key SpecificationsModel: INTERNET350SER
Load Capacity: 350 VA (180 W)
Nominal AC Input/Output: 120 V, 60 Hz
AC Outlets: 6 x 5-15R (3 UPS, 3 Surge-Only)
Output Waveform (AC Mode): Sine Wave
Output Waveform (Battery Mode): PWM Sine Wave
Input Cord: 6 ft. (1.8 m) Cord with 5-15P Right-Angle Plug
Half-Load Runtime: 12.2 min. (90 W Load)
Single-Computer Runtime: 3.3 min.
Data Line Protection: Tel/DSL (1 Line)
Communication: DB9 Serial
Primary Form Factor: Ultra-Compact, Low-Profile Desktop Case
Dimensions: 3 x 10.5 x 5 in. (7.6 x 26.7 x 12.7 cm)
Weight: 7.7 lb. (3.5 kg)
Standards: Tested to UL 1778 (USA); CSA (Canada); NOM (Mexico); FCC B (EMI); RoHS
Product Warranty (U.S. and Canada): 3-Year Limited Warranty
Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico): $100,000
What’s Included: UPS, DB9 Serial Cable, Manual