This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
APC by Schneider Electric SMX120RMBP2U External Battery Pack - 120 V DC - Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) - Hot Swappable - 3 Year Minimum Battery Life - 5 Year Maximum Battery Life Item # 151614
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Provides sufficient power to the UPS with a capacity of 1200 VAh
- Delivers constant 120 V DC to ensure that your UPS is ready to use when needed
- Safer compared to other lead-acid batteries, while its spill proof design makes it the perfect power source for your critical devices
- Once installed, it requires low maintenance
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS; REACH|
|manufacturer||AMERICAN POWER CONVERSION CORP|
|Product Type||UPS Battery Cartridge|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
APC SMX120RMBP2U External Battery Pack
- Extends the runtime of APC Smart-UPS during power outages
- Plug-and-play installation for uninterrupted power
- Optimal battery performance, reliability, and life
- Scalable runtime for quickly adding extra runtime
- Flexible tower or rack-mount deployment
- Easy instructions ensure quick hot-swap installation
Hot-swap Batteries to Extend Useful LifeJust as the APC Smart-UPS, the External Battery Pack allows its battery cartridges to be replaced without disconnecting the battery pack or interrupting UPS operation.
Plug-and-play Installation of Battery PacksThe battery pack offers easy plug-and-play installation onto an operating APC Smart-UPS, ensuring power availability while runtime capacity is added. An easy-to-follow installation guide is included.
Optimal Battery Backup PerformanceThrough the APC Smart-UPS’ intelligent battery management and precision charging, the battery pack maintains the UPS system’s performance, reliability, and useful life.
Scalable Runtime OptionThe APC battery pack provides scalable runtime to the APC Smart-UPS family, allowing multiple battery packs to be quickly added if the need arises.
Flexible Physical ConfigurationThe battery pack operates equally in tower configuration, standing next to its APC Smart-UPS, or in rack-mount configuration, mounted below the UPS. Rack-mounting brackets supplied with battery pack.
Two-Year Factory WarrantyAPC warrants battery packs to be free from defects for two years from the date of purchase.
Package ContentsAPC SMX120RMBP2U External Battery Pack, installation guide, and rack-mounting brackets.