Cuisinart™ Grind & Brew Thermal 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker Item # 1536310
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Grind coffee beans and brew a delicious cup of coffee
- 12-cup capacity double-wall insulated thermal carafe lets you keep coffee warm.
- 8 oz bean hopper with a burr grinder automatically grinds beans before brewing.
- Grind control lets you program the amount of coffee you want to grind from 2 to 12 cups.
- Strength selector provides strong, medium, or mild coffee.
- 24-hour fully programmable system lets you set the coffeemaker to brew on your schedule.
- Includes gold-tone, commercial-style permanent filter and charcoal water filter.
|color||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|serving size||Multiple Servings|
|filter basket included||Yes|
|water level indicator||No|
|Product Type||Coffee Brewing System|
|Product Name||DGB-900BC Brewer|
|Maximum Number of Cups Served||Multi-serve|
Automatically shuts off, Grind-off
|Water Tank Capacity||12|
Bean hopper capacity: 8 oz
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Cuisinart® Automatic Burr Grind & Brew™ Thermal CoffeemakerModel: DGB-900BC
- Bean Hopper
- Burr Grinder
- Gold Tone Filer
- Brew Pause™
- 24-Hour Fully Programmable
Dimensions: 13.11"L x 10.04"W x 18.11"H
Weight: 10.47 lbs.
Warranty: Limited 3-year
Bean HopperThe bean hopper has a sealed lid to prevent moisture and holds up to a half-pound of beans.
Burr GrinderOur special burr grinder grinds the coffee without influencing the integrity of the bean, so the
true flavor is maintained.
Gold Tone Permanent Filter
For convenience, a permanent Gold Tone filter* eliminates messy paper filters and an indicator lights shows when decalcification is needed.
*All materials that come in contact with water or coffee are BPA Free
Charcoal Water FilterCharcoal water filter eliminates chlorine, calcium and bad tastes and orders from tap water. Cuisinart® recommends changing the water filter every 60 days or 60 uses or more often if you have hard water.
Strenght SelectorThe strength selector allows you to have the most control over the intensity of your coffee.Choose from strong, medium or mild.
Grind ControlProgram the amount of coffee you want to grind. Choose from 2 to 12 cups.
24- Hour Brew