National Public Seating Hardboard Stool With Back, 24"H, Gray Item # 154586
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tall stools make great chairs for lab tables and science classrooms
- Overall Dimensions: 43 - 45"H x 14"W x 16 1/2"D. 30" seat height is an excellent size for 42" tables.
- Weight capacity tested to support 300 lb.
- Lumbar feature supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine.
- Seat construction resists chipping or cracking. Features a 14"-diameter seat with an inset masonite board secured by 8 rivets.
- Backrest adjusts up/down and forward/back for maximum comfort.
- Heavy-duty, 18-gauge steel tubing provides a sturdy foundation. 5/8"-diameter foot rings are welded to each leg by 4 contact points to ensure rigidity.
- Non-marring polypropylene glides help protect the floor when moving the stool.
- Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- Save time – no assembly required.
|Weight Capacity (Seat)||300 lb|
|Length (Seat)||14 in.|
|Width (Seat)||14 in.|
|Height Range (Floor To Seat)||Unspecified|
|brand name||National Public Seating|
|dimensions||39 in. X 14 in. X 15 in.|
|manufacturer||OKLAHOMA SOUND CORPORATION|
|Show More ▾|