This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite UPS Smart 750VA 450W Battery Back Up Tower AVR 120V USB RJ45 Item # 157367
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tripp Lite's SMART750USB line-interactive UPS system offers automatic voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support. 750VA/450 watt power handling ability supports entry-level PCs, network workstations, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems, audio/video equipment and home theater systems. Internal UPS circuits support entry level PC systems for up to 45 minutes during power failures so that connected equipment can be shut down without data loss. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 89 volts back to usable levels without using battery power. Offers complete desktop power protection in an attractive, black tower configuration. Includes 3 battery-supported outlets for computer, monitor and one vital system peripheral as well as 3 additional surge-only outlets for printers and other system accessories that do not require battery support. USB port (USB cable included) enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure. PowerAlert UPS monitoring software is available via free download. Built-in dataline protection jacks offer protection of a single dialup phone/DSL line or network Ethernet connection. Built-in audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs indicate line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and voltage boost operation. Offers 2.2 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 750VA/450 watts and 8.3 minutes with a half load of 375VA/225 watts. Supports battery replacement via built-in access panel.
- Safeguards your delicate electronics from blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise.
- Includes 6 power outlets, including 3 with battery backup plus surge protection and 3 with surge protection only.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) technology protects against damage and data-loss from brownouts.
- 510-joule surge suppression rating shields your components from unexpected power surges.
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||3 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||11 Minute|
|Battery Life||6 Year|
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Certifications & Standards||UL1778 (USA), cUL (Canada), FCC Class B (emissions), NOM (Mexico), FCC Part 68 / Industry Canada (Telecommunications), Conforms to IEEE 587 / ANSI C62.41 specifications|
|cord length||6 ft|
|Frequency Provided||60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Load Capacity (VA)||750 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||450 W|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||4 Hour|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||122°F (50°C)|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Receptacles||6 x NEMA 5-15R|
|software included||PowerAlert Software|
|Status Indicators||4 LEDs indicate performance conditions: GREEN "online" / GREEN "voltage regulation enabled" / RED "on battery" / YELLOW "battery low/replace"|
|Surge Energy Rating||510 J|
|Switching Time||4 ms|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Waveform Type||Pulse-width Modulated Sine Wave|
|Weight (Approximate)||17.40 lb|
|What's Included||SMART750USB Standby UPS System; USB and telephone interconnection cables; Instruction manual with warranty information|
|Show More ▾|
SMART750USB SmartPro® 120V 750VA 450W Line-Interactive UPS, AVR, Tower, USB, Surge-Only Outlets
for personal computers, peripherals and other sensitive electronics
This line-interactive UPS system protects your critical network systems from damage, downtime and data loss.
- Battery backup powers critical systems during outages.
- AVR corrects power sags (brownouts).
- Surge protection blocks harmful transient voltages.
- LED indicators signal power, voltage correction, load level and battery charge state.
- USB port connects to computers for power management.
- 3-year warranty and $200,000 insurance reflect commitment to reliability.
Why is this UPS a Good Investment?It would be nice if utility power was always reliable, but it isn’t. Between severe weather, the aging electrical grid and hazards lurking inside your own walls, your equipment is under constant attack from power problems. Even a brief loss of power or a momentary surge can ruin your equipment and destroy irreplaceable data.
Some costs, such as replacing broken computers and redoing work, can be measured. Other costs, such as losing family photos and missing business opportunities, are harder to quantify. For a fraction of these costs, you can prevent damage, downtime and data loss by installing this UPS system. It conditions incoming AC power, provides enough battery backup to outlast most outages and automatically saves open files and shuts down computers gracefully during extended blackouts.
Common ApplicationsProtect Home and Office Computer Systems
Desktop Computers, Workstations, Displays, Inkjet Printers, Modems, Wireless Routers, Hubs, Scanners, External Drives
Protect Home and Office Electronics
HDTVs, DVRs, Video Game Consoles, Sound Systems, Streaming Media Players, Device/Battery Chargers
Reliable Battery Backup
- Single-Computer Runtime: This UPS system will support an energy-efficient desktop computer and LCD monitor for up to 45 minutes during an outage.
- Half-Load Runtime: This UPS system will support a 50% load (225W) for up to 8.3 minutes.
- Optimized Outlet Array: 3 outlets have both battery backup and surge/noise protection, and 3 have surge/noise protection without battery backup. The "surge-only" outlets allow you to connect additional equipment without overloading the UPS or reducing the backup runtime available during an outage. Select outlets have extra-wide spacing to accommodate bulky AC adapters without blocking adjacent outlets.
AVR and Surge/Noise ProtectionIn locations with chronic voltage problems, frequent switching to battery drains reserve power and shortens battery life. This UPS system has a feature called automatic voltage regulation (AVR) that solves the problem. The UPS detects when input voltage is out of bounds and corrects it without using the battery.
All Tripp Lite UPS systems also include built-in surge protection and noise filtering to shield your equipment from destructive transient voltages and electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) line noise.
Data Line Surge ProtectionData and audio/video lines connected to your equipment represent an unlocked "back door," allowing surges to enter and damage or destroy sensitive electronic components. In addition to protecting against surges on the AC power line, this UPS system protects your equipment against surges on connected phone and network lines.
- The RJ45 jacks protect a phone, analog modem, DSL modem or Ethernet network line.
Flexible Management OptionsThere are several ways to manage this UPS system:
- Use the diagnostic LEDs.
- Use the HID-compliant USB port and your computer's built-in power management features.
- Use the USB port with Tripp Lite's free PowerAlert® software. PowerAlert provides enhanced features like automatic file saves, event notification, logging, advanced device control and a web accessory card that supports centralized management.
- High Efficiency: This UPS system saves energy, produces less heat, shrinks your carbon footprint and reduces annual operating costs.
- User-Replaceable Battery: This UPS system has a user-replaceable, recyclable battery, allowing it to remain in service instead of going to a landfill.
- RoHS Compliance: This UPS system complies with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive, limiting the use of hazardous substances in manufacturing.
Dependable Service from an Industry LeaderService and Support
- 3-Year Product Warranty: If this UPS system (including the internal battery) proves defective in material or workmanship within that period, Tripp Lite will repair or replace it at no charge.
- $200,000 Insurance: Tripp Lite will repair or replace connected equipment damaged by surges – even lightning strikes!
- Free Tech Support: Chicago-based, in-house tech specialists are available by phone, email and chat.
- Over 90 Years: Founded in 1922, Tripp Lite has a long-established and proven track record of providing reliable products and responsive customer service.
- Trusted Name: From the smallest office to the largest data center, customers worldwide trust Tripp Lite to power, protect, manage and connect valuable IT equipment.
- Third-Party Safety Testing and ISO 9001 Certification
Key SpecificationsModel: SMART750USB
Load Capacity: 750 VA (450 W)
Nominal AC Input: 120V, 60 Hz
Nominal AC Output: 110V; 115V; 120V, 60 Hz
AC Outlets: 6 x 5-15R (3 UPS, 3 Surge-Only)
Output Waveform (AC Mode): Sine Wave
Output Waveform (Battery Mode): PWM Sine Wave
Input Cord: 6 ft. (1.8 m) Cord with 5-15P Right-Angled Plug
Half-Load Runtime: 8.3 min. (225 W Load)
Data Line Protection: Tel/DSL (1 Line)
Communications: USB Port (HID-Compliant)
User-Replaceable Battery: Yes (RBC51)
Primary Form Factor: Tower (Add UPSWM for wall-mount installation.)
Dimensions: 10.8 x 5.2 x 7.5 in. (27.5 x 13.2 x 19.1 cm)
Weight: 20 lb. (9.1 kg)
Standards: UL 1778 (USA); CSA (Canada); NOM (Mexico); FCC (EMI); RoHS
Product Warranty (Worldwide): 3-Year Limited Warranty
Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico): $200,000
What's Included: UPS, USB/Phone Cabling, Manual
Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Actual products may differ slightly from photos. Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. Runtime varies with load, battery condition and other factors. Go to Tripp Lite's website for more information, including complete warranty terms and conditions.