This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
The HPE 1910 Switch Series, part of the HPE OfficeConnect portfolio, delivers Fast Ethernet connectivity for cost-conscious smaller organizations. The switches are ideal for environments that require granular control and where smart-managed flexibility is a must for easy network configuration and management. The 1910 Switch Series provides advanced, smart-managed, fixed-configuration switches in an easy-to-administer solution. Customizable features include basic layer 2 features like VLANs and link aggregation and advanced features such as Layer 3 static routing and ACLs.
|Certifications & Standards||IEEE Standards:802.1D; 802.1p; 802.1Q; 802.1S; 802.1w; 802.3; 802.3ab; 802.3ad; 802.3i; 802.3x; 802.3z; Safety:IEC 60950-1; EN 60950-1; UL 60950-1; CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07; Emissions:FCC Part 15 Class A; VCCI Class|
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet; Gigabit Ethernet|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP|
|Flash Memory||32 MB|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Management||Web-based Management; CLI; MIB II; SNMP v1, v2c, v3; RMON 1, 2, 3, 9; QoS; DHCP; VLAN; Syslog|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|Network Technology||10/100Base-TX; 10/100/1000Base-T|
|Number of SFP Slots||2|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||2|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||24 x Fast Ethernet Network; 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Uplink; 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot|
|ports||1 management; 24 Power over Ethernet+ (PoE+, RJ-45); 1 uplink|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE+|
|power source||Power Supply|
|Redundant Power Supply Supported||Yes|
|Shared SFP Slot||Yes|
|Standard Memory||128 MB|
|Total Number of Network Ports||24|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||7.28 lb|
|What's Included||1910-24-PoE+ Switch; Mounting Hardware|
HPE OfficeConnect 1910 24 PoE+ Switch
Simplifies Network Deployment and Management for Small Organizations
- The HPE 1910 Switch Series features easy-to-use, out-of-the box, plug-and-play deployment.
- Series offers a complete portfolio of choices for increased flexibility. It consists of five rack-mountable models with internal power supplies including three non-Power over Ethernet (PoE) models: 8-, 24- and 48-port and two PoE+ models: 8- and 24-port. All models come with two combo uplink ports.
- These smart-managed switches use an intuitive Web management interface to simplify deployment and management while offering you greater granularity of control of key features.
Keeps Your Business up and Running and Protected
- Enhanced security features such as Access Control List, IEEE 802.1x and VLANs guard your network from unwanted or unauthorized access.
- Management security restricts access to critical configuration commands, offers multiple privilege levels with password protection, and supports secure http (https).
- The 1910 Switch Series is covered by the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Delivers Improved Performance, While Lowering Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- The HPE 1910 Switch Series delivers advanced functionality in smart-managed switches, including Layer 3 static routes, SFP ports, IPv6 support, rate limiting, link aggregation, and IGMP.
- The switch series includes PoE+ options to power IP devices without the cost of additional power outlets.
- Advanced silicon technology delivers greater energy-efficiency and the Limited Lifetime Warranty significantly reduce TCO.
(24) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100 PoE+ ports
(2) SFP dual-personality 1000 Mbps ports
Supports a maximum of 24 autosensing 10/100 ports plus 2 1000BASE-X SFP ports, or a combination
|Memory and processor||
MIPS @ 500 MHz
32 MB flash
Packet buffer size: 512 KB
128 MB RAM
100 Mb Latency: < 5 µs
1000 Mb Latency: < 5 µs
|Throughput||up to 6.6 Mpps|
|Routing/switching capacity||8.8 Gbps|
|PoE capability||180 W PoE+|
IMC - Intelligent Management Center
Limited command-line interface
IEEE 802.3 Ethernet mib
|Input voltage||100 - 240 VAC, rated (depending on power supply chosen)|
|Operating temperature range||0 to 40°C|
|Operating humidity range||10 to 90% (noncondensing)|
|Power consumption||220 W (maximum)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||17.32 x 9.37 x 1.73 in|
- (1) HPE OfficeConnect 1910-24-PoE+ Switch, (1) Localized power cord, (1) Rackmount kit, User documentation, (4) rubber feet
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability