This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP C7974AL LTO Ultrium 4 Custom Labeled Tape Cartridge Item # 1574299
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
With HPE Custom Labeled Media, you no longer have to label your own cartridges, saving you time and the risk of retrieval errors. For no extra charge, cartridges can be supplied with barcode labels bearing your own specified sequences. HPE rigorously tests its precision-engineered, high-resolution barcode labels using software unique to the HPE Automation Group to evaluate and warrant the performance of its labels. These labels are professionally applied in a clean environment to ensure 100% readability accurate storage and retrieval in busy, automated tape libraries. Custom labeled cartridges ensure 100% label readability and can be ordered online in packs of 20. For those customers who value the added security that RFID adds, customers have the option to integrate it into each label at minimal cost. The RFID tag is embedded into the back of the customized label and offers tracking, audit and security advantages for those with IT asset tracking systems.
|Compressed Storage Capacity||1.60 TB|
|Native Storage Capacity||800 GB|
HPE LTO-4 Ultrium 1.6TB RW Custom Label Data Cartridge 20 Pack
Saves Time, Money and Mistakes
- Manual labeling is a slow, laborious, error-prone process. With custom labeled media, IT staff no longer have to waste hours peeling, sticking and attaching barcode labels to individual cartridges.
- HPE barcode labels use Tri-Optic products to produce labels that will not peel, distort, reflect or fade. Labels are applied professionally, in a clean, controlled environment to prevent backup disruptions and drive damage.
- RFID custom labels: Operational efficiencies as a result of bulk reading of media and line of sight reading not being necessary.
- RFID custom labels: Increases the real time visibility of media so the datacenter can quickly recognize a missing tape and thus reduce a chance of data breaches which can incur heavy fines and brand damage.
Simple, Convenient and Customized
- All HPE custom labeled cartridges can be ordered with a unique sequence for the barcode labels. As long as the format allows for it, any sequence can be requested.
- HPE Custom Labeled cartridges can be used in any HPE and non-HPE LTO Ultrium, DLT and SDLT drives.
Excellent Value for Money
- HPE’s Custom Labeled media cost the same as its unlabeled media. There is no charge for customized labeling.
- RFID custom label: provides strong ROI as a result of operational efficiencies.
Broad portfolio of custom and non custom options
- Available LTO-1 through LTO-6.
- RW and WORM media.
- Custom (user chooses sequence) and non custom (off the shelf) options.
- Tri Optic and RFID options.
|Recording technology||LTO-4 Ultrium|
1.6TB Compressed 2:1
|Quantity per Package||20|
|Read speed, media||240 MB/sec|
|Tape length||820 m|
|Tape width||12.65 mm|
|Tape thickness||6.6 um|
|Base material||Metal Particle|
|Bit density||343 kbits/inch|
|Magnetic coercivity||2600-2750 Oe|
|Archival life||30 years|
|Drive compatibility url||http://www.hptapecompat.com|
|Operating temperature range||10° to 45° C|
|Day-to-day storage temperature||16° to 32° C|
|Long term storage temperature||5° to 23° C|
|Operating humidity range||10 to 80% (Operating)|
|Storage humidity||20 to 60% (Archival)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||4.2 x 0.1 x 2.4 in|
|Drive compatibility||Storage Media Compatibility Matrix|