Microsoft® Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500, black Item # 157902
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
BlueTrack Technology allows tracking on many surfaces
- Advanced optical technology allows use on more surfaces than either an optical or laser mouse. With Microsoft BlueTrack Technology™, the mouse can track on surfaces like granite countertops, carpet or even rough wood. (Does not work on clear glass or mirrored surfaces.)
- 2.4GHz wireless provides range up to 15'.
- Compact nano transceiver can stay connected to your notebook computer when you travel.
- Battery typically provides up to 8 months of use. Power status indicator lets you know when a replacement is needed.
|dimensions||1.6" x 2.3" x 3.7"|
|model||Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500|
|mouse features||scroll wheel|
|number of batteries required||1|
|number of buttons||3|
|number of programmable buttons||3|
|transmission range||15 feet|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
- Ambidextrous design to provide comfort and control for either hand.
- Snap-in Nano transceiver stows conveniently in the bottom of the mouse.
- One AA battery provides up to 8 months of battery life for extended use, and on-off button helps conserve battery life.
|Interface||USB 2.0 Compatible|
|Transceiver Version||Microsoft Nano Transceiver v1.0|
|Wireless Range||15 feet (5 meters) typical. Note: RF range is affected by many factors, such as nearby metallic objects and relative positioning of the mouse and receiver.|
|Wireless Frequency||2.4 GHz frequency range|
|Battery Type and Quantity||1 AA alkaline battery (included)|
|Battery Life||Up to 8 months|
- Date - newest first
- Date - oldest first
- Rating - high to low
- Rating - low to high