This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com 350 Watt ATX12V 2.01 Computer PC Power Supply w/ 20 & 24 Pin Connector Item # 158355
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This high quality 350 Watt ATX12V 2.01 power supply offers a reliable PC power solution, with support for modern dual-core CPU designs as well as PCI Express and SATA device connections.Compliant with ATX12V 2.01 revision standards, the power supply offers dual 12V power rails, and ensures broad compatibility with a 20/24 pin motherboard connection.This 350 Watt PSU is designed to provide dependable, long-lasting power to your hard working AMD or Intel CPU based system.
|Certifications & Standards||Safety Standards Europe:CE; TUV; Safety Standards International:CB; UL; Safety Standards North America:CSA; FCC|
|Compatibility||Intel Pentium processors, including Pentium 4, recommended by AMD.|
|Input Connectors||1 x power|
|Input Voltage||230 V AC|
|Input Voltage Range||115 V AC to 230 V AC|
|number of fans||1|
|Output Power||350 W|
|protection type||Over Voltage; Over Power; Short Circuit; No Load|
|PSU Form Factor||ATX|
|Receptacles||2 x 4-pin SP4 Floppy Drive; 4 x 4-pin LP4 Peripheral Device; 1 x 6-pin PCI-E; 2 x Serial ATA; 1 x 4-pin ATX12V; 1 x 24-pin ATX Motherboard|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||3.75 lb|
|Show More ▾|
Replace or upgrade to a 350W power supply for a standard ATX computer
- ATX12V version 2.01 compliant
- EMI/RFI power filtration system provides low noise/ripple for super clean and stable power to all system components
- High flow fan provides efficient cooling for the system
- High quality connectors provide minimal resistance and enhanced electric conductivity
- Industry’s leading safety approval ratings
- Our power supplies are compatible with all leading processors including Pentium 4
- PCI Express Connector for next generation video cards
- Quad Protection: Short Circuit Protection, Over Power Protection, Over Voltage Protection and No Load Protection
- Rear power cut off switch
- Sleeve Bearing provides increased reliability, air flow and longer life
- Dual 12V rails are designed for demanding components.
- Offers extra current required by cutting-edge CPUs and peripherals
- The perfect choice for new system builds and upgrades, including dual core CPU (Pentium D, Core 2 Duo, Athlon 64 X2) system designs