This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Swiffer SteamBoost Kit - Blue Item # 1619308
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Pads feature strong dirt-dissolving solution that pulls dirt from surfaces
- Safe for use on tile, finished wood and laminate floors
- Deeply penetrates dirt and helps remove messes
- Easy-to-use design offers quick use with no other cleaning solutions needed
|recommended surfaces||Wood; Tile|
|manufacturer||PROCTER AND GAMBLE|
|Product Type||Floor Buffer|
|Product Name||SteamBoost Kit|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Swiffer® SteamBoost™ powered by BISSELL® Steam MopSwiffer SteamBoost, powered by BISSELL, is a steam mop floor cleaner that deeply penetrates and helps remove dirt that traditional mops can leave behind. Great for cleaning hardwood floors, the steam-activated cleaning pads combine dirt-dissolving cleaners with the power of steam to break down dirt, trap it and lock it away. When done, simply throw the pad away. SteamBoost is safe on finished wood, laminate and tile.*
*DO NOT use your SteamBoost on waxed or unfinished wood floors. Assembly required.
At a Glance
- Powerful steam for a deep clean that gets what traditional mops can leave behind
- Steam-activated, dirt-dissolving cleaning solution pulls dirt from surfaces and locks it away
- Deeply cleans virtually every finished floor type, including finished hardwood floors**
- Fill the container with water, attach a Steam Pad and plug it in
**DO NOT use your SteamBoost on waxed or unfinished wood floors.
Features and Benefits
- Combines dirt-dissolving cleaners with the power of BISSELL steam
- No other solutions needed
- Soft touch grippers are gentle on fingers yet hang on tight to cloths
- Available in Open Window Fresh Scent or Febreze® Lavender Vanilla & Comfort™ Scent
Money Back GuaranteeSatisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back Via Prepaid Card***
***Starter kits only. Mail original UPC and purchase receipt within 30 days of purchase. Prepaid card accepted where [Visa/MasterCard] cards are accepted. Not redeemable as cash or usable at ATMs or gas pumps. Card expires 6 months from issuance. Limit 1 per name, household or address. Visit www.swiffer.com or call 1-866-411-1753 for details.
What’s In The Box
- 1 SteamBoost Steam Mop
- 2 Open Window Fresh Scent Steam Pad Refills
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Swiffer SteamBoost powered by BISSELL work?
Swiffer SteamBoost powered by BISSELL works by combining powerful steam from the steam mop with a dirt-dissolving cleaner in special trap-and-lock refill pads. Simply fill the water tank with 10 ounces of water, tuck the Steam Pad into the bottom of the mop, plug the mop into the wall and wait 30 seconds for the water to heat up. Once the water is warm, hold down the trigger on the handle and release steam on to the cleaning pad. The steam’s heat warms the cleaner, which breaks down dirt and traps it away. When you are finished cleaning, simply throw the pad away.
How will I know when Swiffer BISSELL SteamBoost is ready to use?
A light on the head of your SteamBoost glows blue when it is ready to use.
Will other refills work on the Swiffer BISSELL SteamBoost?
No. Swiffer Steam Pads have been specifically designed to fit the SteamBoost. Do not use any other refill pads with this product.
What floors are safe for use?
Swiffer SteamBoost powered by BISSELL is safe on most floor types. You can use it on marble & stone, ceramic tile, vinyl & linoleum, finished word & laminate. Do not use your SteamBoost on waxed or unfinished wood floors.
Does SteamBoost use special water or can I use water from the sink?
You can use any type of still water in your SteamBoost, but make sure you only use water. Water from your sink is fine.
How often should I replace the Steam Pad refill on SteamBoost?
You may use your own judgment when replacing the Steam Pad refill on your SteamBoost. When you see that your pad is thoroughly soiled, replace with a fresh pad for a more thorough clean. Pad replacement depends on soil levels in your home, square footage cleaned and personal preference.
- 1 common inanimate allergens from cat & dog dander & dust mite matter