This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite UPS 900VA 475W Battery Back Up Tower LCD AVR 120V USB Item # 163322
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tripp Lite's OMNI900LCD Line-Interactive Digital UPS System offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support for personal computers, home entertainment systems and media centers. Internal UPS circuits support entry level PCs for up to 50 minutes or individual VCR/DVR components for as long as 2.5 hours during power failures. Prevents data loss, viewing interruptions, lost recordings and loss of component programming. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 89 volts back to usable levels without using battery power. 98% line-mode efficiency saves energy and reduces BTU heat output. Offers complete power protection in an attractive black tower configuration. Includes 4 battery-supported and surge-protected outlets, plus 4 additional surge suppression-only outlets for items not requiring battery support. USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Built-in audible alarm and large LCD front panel voltage display indicates line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and voltage boost operation. The LCD display includes a dimmer switch and can be rotated for easy viewing in any application. 900VA/475 watt power handling ability supports entry-level PCs, home entertainment systems, network workstations, audio/video components. Offers 3 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 900VA/475 watts and 10 minutes with a half load of 450VA/237 watts. Supports battery replacement via built-in access panel.
|Alarm||AC Input Failure|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||3 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||10 Minute|
|Battery Life||6 Year|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Certifications & Standards||UL1778 (TUV); cUL (TUV); NOM; FCC Class B|
|Frequency Provided||60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Current||12 A|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Load Capacity (VA)||900 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||475 W|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||20 Hour|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Receptacles||8 x NEMA 5-15R|
|software included||PowerAlert Software|
|Status Indicators||Front panel LCD screen with blue backlight offers:Continuous input line voltage data; UPS status information on line power status; Battery power status; Battery charge level; Voltage regulation operation|
|Surge Energy Rating||870 J|
|Switching Time||3 ms|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Waveform Type||Pulse-width Modulated Sine Wave|
|Weight (Approximate)||14.90 lb|
|What's Included||OmniSmart OMNI900LCD 900 VA Tower UPS; Manual with warranty information|
|Show More ▾|
OMNI900LCD Line-Interactive Tower UPS with LCD
for home and office computers and electronics
This line-interactive UPS system protects your valuable equipment from damage, downtime and data loss.
- Battery backup supports equipment during outages.
- AVR corrects power sags (brownouts).
- Surge protection blocks harmful transient voltages.
- The illuminated LCD screen displays the input voltage, battery capacity and operating status.
- The USB port connects to a computer for power management and automatic file saves.
- Vertical or horizontal placement matches your application.
- The 3-year warranty and $200,000 insurance reflect Tripp Lite's commitment to product quality and customer satisfaction.
Why is this UPS a Good Investment?It would be nice if utility power was always reliable, but it isn't. Between severe weather, the aging electrical grid and hazards lurking inside your own walls, your equipment is under constant attack from power problems. Even a brief loss of power or a momentary surge can ruin your equipment and destroy irreplaceable data.
Some costs, such as replacing broken computers and redoing work, can be measured. Other costs, such as losing family photos and missing business opportunities, are harder to quantify. For a fraction of these costs, you can prevent damage, downtime and data loss by installing this UPS system. It conditions incoming AC power, provides enough battery backup to outlast most outages and automatically saves open files and shuts down computers gracefully during extended blackouts.
Common ApplicationsProtect Home and Office Computer Systems
Desktop Computers, Workstations, Displays, Inkjet Printers, Modems, Wireless Routers, Hubs, Scanners, External Drives
Protect Home and Office Electronics
HDTVs, DVRs, Video Game Consoles, Sound Systems, Streaming Media Players, Device/Battery Chargers
Vertical or Horizontal Placement
Reliable Battery Backup
- Single-Computer Runtime: This UPS system will support an energy-efficient desktop computer and LCD monitor for up to 50 minutes during an outage.
- Half-Load Runtime: This UPS system will support a 50% load (237.5 W) for up to 10 minutes.
- Optimized Outlet Array: 4 outlets have both battery backup and surge/noise protection, and 4 have surge/noise protection without battery backup. The "surge-only" outlets allow you to connect additional equipment without overloading the UPS or reducing the backup runtime available during an outage. Select outlets have extra-wide spacing to accommodate bulky AC adapters without blocking adjacent outlets.
AVR and Surge/Noise ProtectionIn locations with chronic voltage problems, frequent switching to battery drains reserve power and shortens battery life. This UPS system has a feature called automatic voltage regulation (AVR) that solves the problem. The UPS detects when input voltage is out of bounds and corrects it without using the battery.
All Tripp Lite UPS systems also include built-in surge protection and noise filtering to shield your equipment from destructive transient voltages and electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) line noise.
Illuminated LCD ScreenThe illuminated LCD screen shows a variety of helpful data, including input voltage, battery capacity, power status, battery status and AVR status. You can rotate the LCD to match the orientation of the UPS system for optimal viewing, and a built-in dimmer switch adjusts the brightness of the LCD backlight.
Flexible Management OptionsThere are three ways to manage this UPS system:
- Use the multifunction LCD screen.
- Use the HID-compliant USB port and your computer's built-in power management features.
- Use the USB port with Tripp Lite's free PowerAlert® software.
- High Efficiency: This UPS system saves energy, produces less heat, shrinks your carbon footprint and reduces annual operating costs.
- User-Replaceable Battery: This UPS system has a user-replaceable, recyclable battery, allowing it to remain in service instead of going to a landfill.
- RoHS Compliance: This UPS system complies with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive, limiting the use of hazardous substances in manufacturing.
Dependable Service from an Industry LeaderService and Support
- 3-Year Product Warranty: If this UPS system (including the internal battery) proves defective in material or workmanship within that period, Tripp Lite will repair or replace it at no charge.
- $200,000 Insurance: Tripp Lite will repair or replace connected equipment damaged by surges – even lightning strikes!
- Free Tech Support: Chicago-based, in-house tech specialists are available by phone, e-mail and chat.
- Over 90 Years: Founded in 1922, Tripp Lite has a long-established and proven track record of providing reliable products and responsive customer service.
- Trusted Name: From the smallest office to the largest data center, customers worldwide trust Tripp Lite to power, protect, manage and connect valuable IT equipment.
- Third-Party Safety Testing and ISO 9001 Certification
Key SpecificationsModel: OMNI900LCD
Load Capacity: 900 VA (475 W)
Nominal AC Input/Output: 120 V, 60 Hz
AC Outlets: 8 x 5-15R (4 UPS, 4 Surge-Only)
Output Waveform (AC Mode): Sine Wave
Output Waveform (Battery Mode): PWM Sine Wave
Input Cord: 6 ft. (1.8 m) Cord with 5-15P Right-Angle Plug
Half-Load Runtime: 10 min. (237.5 W Load)
Single Computer Runtime: 50 min. (Energy-Efficient PC and LCD)
Communication: USB Port (HID-Compliant)
User-Replaceable Battery: Yes (RBC51)
Primary Form Factor: Tower (Supports Vertical or Horizontal Placement)
Dimensions: 11.84 x 3.66 x 7.24 in. (30.1 x 9.3 x 18.4 cm)
Weight: 15 lb. (6.8 kg)
Standards: Tested to UL 1778 (USA); CSA (Canada); NOM (Mexico); FCC Class B (EMI); RoHS
Product Warranty (U.S. and Canada): 3-Year Limited Warranty
Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico): $200,000
What’s Included: UPS, Manual
Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Actual products may differ slightly from photos. Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. Runtime varies with load, battery condition and other factors. Go to Tripp Lite's website for more information, including complete warranty terms and conditions.