This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
APC by Schneider Electric Smart-UPS X 1920 VA Tower/Rack Mountable Item # 163350
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Intuitive LCD interface provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.High frequency design reduces or eliminates bulky transformers resulting in lighter units for ease of handling.APC Smart-UPS X 2000 Rack/Tower LCD recognizes when external battery packs are attached and automatically adjusts runtime.Patent-pending operating mode bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||11 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||28 Minute|
|Battery Characteristics||Maintenance-free, Sealed, Spill-proof|
|battery type||Lead Acid|
|Certifications & Standards||BSMI; CSA; EN 50091-2; EN 55022 Class A; FCC Part 15 Class A; NOM; TUV; UL 1778; VCCI Class A; UL 1449|
|Frequency Provided||50/60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-20|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Load Capacity||1920 VA/1800 W|
|manufacturer||Schneider Electric SA|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-20P|
|ports||1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 serial; 1 USB|
|Receptacles||1 x NEMA L5-20R; 3 x NEMA 5-15R; 3 x NEMA 5-20R|
|Typical Battery Recharge Time||3 Hour|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||84.60 lb|
|What's Included||Smart-UPS X 1920 VA Tower/Rack Mountable; CD with Software; Documentation CD; Installation Guide; Network Management Card; Rack Mounting Brackets; Rack Mounting Hardware; Rack Mounting Support Rails; Smart UPS Signaling RS-232 Cable; USB Cable; 1 x Battery Module|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
APC Smart-UPS Extended Run SMX2000RMLV2UNC
- Instant backup battery power during an outage
- Protects electronic equipment from harmful power conditions
- Three switchable outlet groups for individual load management
- Pure sine wave output while on battery
- Ability to add external battery packs for extended runtime
- Green mode reduces power consumption
- Smart battery management for long battery life
- LCD interface with intuitive navigation keys
- Preinstalled Network Management Card to remote manage the UPS
- Converts from tower to rack mount for convenient installation
- PowerChute software provides safe shutdown
- Three-year limited warranty
- $150,000 equipment protection policy
Backup Battery Lets You Keep Working through OutagesProtect your servers, routers and networking devices with the APC Smart-UPS SMX2000RMLV2UNC. This UPS provides backup battery power in the event of a power outage, monitoring and safeguarding your equipment from harmful power conditions, spikes and surges. An automatic green mode ensures you are operating at the highest level of efficiency while smart battery management maximizes performance. Use the intuitive LCD interface and PowerChute software to configure settings and monitor usage. This Smart-UPS has a 1,800-watt power capacity, seven outlets, three switchable outlet groups and the capability to add external battery packs to extend the runtime needed for network applications. This model converts between tower and rack-mount for convenient installation and includes a preinstalled network management card to manage and control the UPS.
Protects Electronic Equipment from Power Disruptions
Keep your electronic equipment protected through blackouts, brownouts, and other power disturbances with APC Smart-UPS. The generous runtime while on battery with the option to extend the runtime with external battery packs lets you continue working during medium to extended-length power outages. If you need to add extra runtime during an outage, attach plug-and-play external batteries for clean, uninterrupted power.
Providing a greater level of control this UPS has one switchable outlet group that allows individual control separate from the UPS. Allowing the ability to reboot hung devices, program sequenced on and off and non-critical load shedding of equipment.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) adjusts high and low voltages to a safe level, ensuring your equipment has reliable power and preserving the life of the battery. The pure sine wave output while on battery provides the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics. For added safety, this UPS can be attached to an Emergency Power Off (EPO) system for a safe shutdown in an emergency situation.
Power-Saving Green Mode Operates at High EfficiencyOperate efficiently with the Smart-UPS green mode, conserving energy when power quality is within optimal levels and power conditioning is not necessary. The UPS will enter and exit green mode automatically, ensuring you are always operating at the highest efficiency while saving power, reducing utility costs, and generating less heat. To help you monitor your energy usage, this UPS has an energy meter that provides actual kilowatt-hours of usage.
Battery Management Features Ensure Optimal PerformanceFor easy battery maintenance, this UPS provides you with a predictive date for when battery replacement is recommended. The periodic self-test and disconnected battery notification both ensure you detect any faulty batteries. To prolong battery life, the Smart-UPS regulates the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Intuitive LCD Interface for Easy ConfigurationCheck utility status and adjust settings on the easy-to-use LCD interface. A bright display provides clear, accurate information in multiple language options, and intuitive navigation keys make it simple to configure settings. If you're away from the UPS, manage settings using the preinstalled network management card.
PowerChute Software Provides Safe System Shutdown
Designed for exceptional usability, PowerChute Business Edition software provides safe system shutdown in the event of an extended power outage while preventing potential data corruption. It's fast and easy to install, and you can tailor settings to meet your individual needs. Find cost savings by using PowerChute to monitor your equipment's energy consumption.
Warranty and Equipment Protection PolicyThis Smart-UPS is covered by a three-year limited warranty. This product also comes with a lifetime equipment protection policy of up to $150,000. APC will repair or replace office equipment that sustains surge-related damage while properly connected to a registered APC Smart-UPS unit.
Package ContentsAPC Smart-UPS SMX2000RMLV2UNC, CD with PowerChute Business Edition software, documentation CD, rack-mount support rails and hardware, removable support feet, Smart-UPS signaling RS-232 cable, USB cable, and network management card.
- Output Power Capacity: 1800 Watts / 1920VA
- Max Configurable Power: 1800 Watts / 1920VA
- Nominal Ouput Voltage: 120V
- Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5% at full load
- Outpout Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60Hz +/- 3Hz (auto sensing)
- Topology: Line interactive
- Waveform Type: Sine Wave
- Output Connections: (3) NEMA 5-15R, (3) NEMA 5-20R, (1) NEMA L5-20R
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
- Input Frequency: 50/60Hz +/- 3Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: NEMA 5-20P
- Cord Length: 2.44 meters
- Input Voltage Range for Main Operations: 70 - 153V
- Input Voltage Adjustable Range for Mains Operation: 75 - 154V
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery Type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte, leakproof
- Typical Recharge Time1 : 3 hour(s)
- RBC Quantity: 1
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s): RJ-45 Serial, USB
- Control Panel: LED status display with On Line, On Battery, Replace Battery and Overload indicators, Multi-function LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery, distinctive low battery alarm, configurable delays,
Surge Protection & Filtering
- Surge Energy Rating: 540 Joules
- Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering, 0.3% IEEE surge let-through, zero clamping response time, meets UL 1449
- Maximum Height: 3.36 in
- Maximum Width: 17.00 in
- Maximum Depth: 26.26 in
- Net Weight: 84.60 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 99.79 lbs
- Shipping Height: 9.58 in
- Shipping Width: 23.48 in
- Shipping Depth: 34.23 in
- Color: Black
- Regulatory Approvals: BSMI, CSA, EN 50091-2, EN 55022 Class A, FCC Part 15 Class A, NOM, TUV, UL 1778, VCCI Class A
Sustainable Offer Status
- RoHS: Compliant
- REACH: Contains no SVCHCs
Spec SheetSpec SheetPDF, 1MB, 8 pages
- 1 The time to recharge to 90% of full battery capacity following a discharge to shutdown using a load rated for 1/2 the full load rating of the UPS.