This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Networking solution with 16 ports. Features port mirroring for network monitoring and port trunking for bigger uplink bandwidth.
- Lets you configure and manage your network to meet your performance needs. Configure VLAN, QoS, IGMP Snooping, Link Aggregation (LAG), rate limiting and traffic monitoring on the switch.
- Supports devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, security cameras and remote switches. IGMP snooping v1, v2 and v3 support for multicast optimization.
- 1000 Base-T technology is 10x the speed of Fast Ethernet for optimal performance. Delivers up to 2000 Mbps of dedicated, non-blocking bandwidth per port.
- Rate limiting allows you to reach your ideal bandwidth allocation. Features automatic “denial-of-service” (DoS) prevention.
- Plug-N-play Gigabit Ethernet connectivity for simple set up and use.
- Offers loop detection, broadcast storm controls and jumbo frame support. Cable test feature lets you troubleshoot possible connection issues.
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE802.3az) support lets you enjoy power savings.
- Requires an Ethernet Category 5 cable and a network card for each PC.
- Includes a wall-mount kit, an AC power adapter, a quick install guide and a resource CD with configuration and utility software.
|dimensions||1 1/8"H x 4 1/8"W x 11 5/16"D|
|form factor||Desktop; Wall Mountable|
|Input Voltage||12 V DC|
|maximum data transfer rate||2000 Mbps|
|number of users per network||16|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7|
|plug and play||yes|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||16 x Gigabit Ethernet Network|
|power source||AC Adapter|
|Total Number of Network Ports||16|
|warranty length||full lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||2 lb|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
NETGEAR 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Smart Managed Plus SwitchControl and Configure Beyond Plug-and-Play Connectivity
- 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports delivers up to 2000 Mbps of dedicated, non-blocking bandwidth per port
- Small and silent desktop form factor
- Configure VLAN, QoS, IGMP Snooping, Link Aggregation (LAG), rate limiting and traffic monitoring on the switch
- Segment your network and prioritize your traffic
- Add intelligence to your network beyond what unmanaged switches can provide
- ProSafe LIFETIME WARRANTY/ Next Business Day Replacement/ 24/7 Advanced Tech Support via chat
Switch your Switch - GS116EThe Smart Managed Plus 16 and 24-port Gigabit Switch provides simple network management delivering network monitoring, traffic prioritization and network segmentation beyond simple connectivity. They also come with features such as IGMP snooping, cable diagnostics, loop prevention and Auto DoS prevention, providing much needed improvement for network performance and resilience.
- 16-Port Gigabit Smart Managed Plus Switch (GS116E)
- Rack-mount kit
- Power cord
- Quick Install Guide
- Installation CD with Configuration Utility software
All About Web Managed SwitchesPDF, 668K, 10 pages
Are All Switches the SamePDF, 29K, 1 page
GS116E DatasheetPDF, 425K, 10 pages
NETGEAR Business Product Catalog 2018PDF, 7.09MB, 51 pages
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability