This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
zBoost TRIO SOHO cell phone signal booster boosts indoor signal for voice and Verizon 4G data signals up to 2,500 sq. ft.The zBoost TRIO SOHO boosts Verizon 4G LTE as well as voice and text for all major carriers. zBoost TRIO SOHO captures the reliable cellular signal you have outdoors and rebroadcasts it indoors so you can enjoy clearer, faster and more reliable service without interruption.
Everything you need is included: amplifier base unit, indoor antenna, power supply, 50 ft. of RG6 cable, external antenna, and mounting hardware.
|Antenna Range||2500 ft|
|Cellular Generation||3G; 4G|
|Cellular Network Supported||CDMA; GSM|
|Certifications & Standards||FCC Parts 15; FCC Parts 20; IC|
|Frequency Range||1850 MHz to 1990 MHz; 824 MHz to 894 MHz|
|Input Voltage||5 V DC|
|Maximum Gain||70 dB|
|Transmit Power||7 W|
|Weight (Approximate)||9 oz|
|What's Included||Tri-band Verizon 4G Cell Phone Signal Booster; Amplifier Base Unit; Indoor Antenna; Power Supply; RG-6 Cable (50 ft.); External Antenna; Mounting Hardware|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Everything you need is included: amplifier base unit, indoor antenna, power supply, 50 ft. of RG-6 cable, external antenna, and mounting hardware.
- High performance dual band signal booster – coverage up to 2,500 sq. ft. (up to 70 dB system gain)
- Ideal for homes that have reliable outside signal
- Reduces dropped and missed calls and provides faster 4G data performance for multiple simultaneous users
- Boosts performance on iPhone™, Samsung™, Android™ and other phones and mobile devices
- Compatible with mobile phones and devices operating on Verizon 4G LTE, CEL (800 MHz) and PCS (1900 MHz)
- Automatically operates at maximum gain – no manual adjustments needed
- Extends phone battery life - phone uses less power when the indoor signal is stronger
- Designed in Silicon Valley – Made in North America
zBoost TRIO SOHO ZB575-V | Signal Booster for 4G
zBoost Comparison Chart
- Base Unit with Indoor Antenna
- Power Supply
- Coaxial Cable
- External Antenna and Mounting Hardware
1. Mount the External AntennaChoose a location for the External Antenna using your cell phone to determine the area of strongest signal. The coverage your zBoost booster provides is largely determined by the strength of signal received by the External Antenna.
To maximize signal coverage, place the External Antenna where you find the strongest signal, at least 3 feet above any metal with at least 15 feet of vertical separation between the External Antenna and the Base Unit.
2. Place the zBoost Base Unit where you want to create a Cell ZoneNote: There should be a minimum of 15 vertical feet of separation between the Base Unit and the External Antenna.
3. Run the coax cable (RG-6, 50 feet) between the Base Unit and External Antenna and securely attach
4. Connect the power supply to the zBoost Base Unit and plug into a power outlet
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.5 x 11.0 x 3.6|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability