This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Punch Professional v19 for PC, Download Version Item # 168339
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Professional Home Design Tools at Your Fingertips
Punch Home and Landscape Design Professional version 19 features comprehensive home design, renovation and remodeling capabilities for professionals and DIY enthusiasts. Punch Home and Landscape Design Professional version 19 includes a full-featured interior design suite plus landscape, deck and patio tools, so you can plan your home renovations, inside and out. Professionally designed floor plans, brand name materials, objects, and accessories along with realistic visualization will bring your plans to life. Present your designs in 2D and 3D, as blueprints or create templates to build 3D models. The Professional series is the most feature-rich version yet, making home designing faster and easier than ever!
New Features and Tools!
- New Sketchup Import! Compatible with new Sketchup formats plus easily edit size and materials within the program
- New Material Editor allows you to customize building materials to your specifications
- New and improved tools and symbols for easier, faster and more precise designing
- New Double Door and Door Mounting Options
- New Shutter Tool
- New customizable plant sizes and 2D plant symbols
- Create your own custom drawn plant symbols
- New Auto-symbol Generator for creating accurate 2D symbols for furniture and 3D components
- Improved 3D Cutaway tool and new Panning in 3D for optimal visualization
|additional requirements||Internet Service Provider account required; 1024x768 minimum resolution|
|brand name||Encore Software, LLC|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|download size||1968998 KB|
|memory requirements||1 GB (4GB recommended)|
|minimum hard disk space||3 GB|
|minimum processor compatibility||1 GHz or faster|
|publisher||Encore Software, LLC|