This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Epson SureColor P400 Inkjet Printer - Color - 5760 x 1400 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop Item # 169250
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The 13" wide-format SureColor P400 photo printer features UltraChrome HG2 Ink for unprecedented print quality. This remarkable 8-color pigment ink set includes Red and Orange inks for vibrant, true-to-life color. Dedicated channels for both Matte and Photo Black inks provide deep blacks on matte, fine art and photo papers. Unique Gloss Optimizer chemistry gives photographs a smooth, professional-lab look and feel. High-capacity, individual 14 mL ink cartridges offer the freedom to print - and replace only the color you need. Plus, cut-sheet and roll paper support allows you to print your artwork on a variety of media.
- Accommodates paper and media up to 13" wide.
- Flexible media handling. Prints cut-sheet and roll paper in sizes up to 13" wide including borderless; supports photographic and fine art paper, canvas, 1.3 mm thick board and inkjet-printable CD/DVDs
- 5760 x 1440 dpi resolution.
- 8-channel printhead technology. MicroPiezo® AMC™ one-inch-wide printhead with a 1.5 pl minimum droplet size and ink-repelling coating for more accurate dot placement.
- USB 2.0, wireless 802.11n2 and 100 Mbit Ethernet connectivity.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||5760 x 1440 dpi|
|Max Resolution (Color)||5760 x 1440 dpi|
|maximum true color print resolution||5760 x 1400 dpi|
|Media Feeders||1 x automatic - 1 roll - Roll (13 in) ¦ 1 x automatic - 120 sheets - 13 in x 19 in ¦ 1 x manual - 1 disk ¦ 1 x manual - 1 sheet - 13 in x 19 in|
|Media Size||4" x 6"; 5" x 7"; 8" x 10"; A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"; Letter - 8.50" x 11"; Legal - 8.50" x 14"; 11" x 14"; 12" x 12"; B - 11" x 17"; A3 - 11.70" x 16.50"; Super B - 13" x 19"; 8.30" x 13"|
|Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed||2|
|power source||AC Supply|
|printing application||Plain Paper Print|
|total paper tray capacity||120 sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||27.1 lb|
|What's Included||SureColor P400 Wide Format Inkjet Printer; 1 x Photo Black UltraChrome HG2 14 ml Initial Ink Cartridge; 1 x Matte Black UltraChrome HG2 14 ml Initial Ink Cartridge; 1 x Cyan UltraChrome HG2 14 ml Initial Ink Cartridge; 1 x Magenta UltraChrome HG2 14 ml Initial Ink Cartridge; 1 x Yellow UltraChrome HG2 14 ml Initial Ink Cartridge; 1 x Red UltraChrome HG2 14 ml Initial Ink Cartridge; 1 x Orange UltraChrome HG2 14 ml Initial Ink Cartridge; CD Print Tray and Software; Roll Paper Holder Accessory|
|Wireless Print Technology||Wi-Fi Direct; Epson iPrint|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The Versatile 13" Wide-Format Photo Printer for Creative Individuals.
Designed to take your creativity further, the SureColor P400 13" printer delivers vibrant color with pigment inks; fine art, photographic and roll paper printing; wireless connectivity and more.
- Flexible media handling — prints cut-sheet and roll paper in sizes up to 13" wide including borderless; supports photographic and fine art paper, canvas, 1.3 mm thick board and inkjet-printable CD/DVDs
- Industry-leading pigment ink technology — UltraChrome HG2 pigment ink for colorful prints that are highly water, smudge and fade resistant
- Vibrant color — Red and Orange inks ensure true, deep reds and richer skin tones
- Auto-selecting Black inks — achieve optimal black density on matte, fine art or glossy papers from either Matte or Photo Black ink, delivered via dedicated channels
- Individual, high-capacity ink cartridges — change cartridges less often with 8 14 mL individual ink cartridges that offer a more affordable cost per set1
- Professional connectivity — Hi-Speed USB 2.0, wireless 802.11n2 and 100 Mbit Ethernet support
- Advanced image processing — smoother color transitions and outstanding highlight and shadow detail with AccuPhoto™ HG imaging technology
- Industry-proven precision 8-channel printhead technology — MicroPiezo® AMC™ one-inch-wide printhead with a 1.5 pl minimum droplet size and ink-repelling coating for more accurate dot placement and reduced maintenance
What the Press is Saying:
“Although moderately priced for a near-dedicated photo printer, the Epson SureColor P400 produces gallery-worthy prints at sizes up to 13 by 19 inches, and it can print from paper rolls as well as cut sheets.” - PCMag.com, (November 15, 2017)
“The Epson SureColor P400 is fast for a prosumer photo printer. Most of our test images produced excellent-quality prints, with vivid colors and excellent detail. It's a worthy replacement for the Epson Stylus Photo R2000 as our top pick for moderately priced near-dedicated photo printers.” - PCMag.com, (November 19, 2016)
Epson UltraChrome HG2 InkPart of our award-winning line of photographic pigment ink technology, the 8-color UltraChrome HG2 Ink set includes Red and Orange inks for deep reds, truer color and minimized ink use, plus Gloss Optimizer for a smooth, photographic-lab-quality finish.
Versatile Media HandlingThe SureColor P400 features a rear fine art paper path for broad media support, and roll media support up to 13" x 129" on both OS X® and Windows®. Create breathtaking panoramas over 10 feet long, or full-bleed, borderless cut-sheet prints up to 13" x 19". The versatile SC-P400 supports photographic and fine art paper, canvas, art boards and CDs/DVDs.
High-Capacity Ink CartridgesEight individual 14 mL ink cartridges allow for high productivity with a more affordable cost per set1. And, with both Matte Black and Photo Black inks delivered through dedicated channels, Black ink type is selected automatically.
Superior Color Vibrancy and Tonal GradationsAccuPhoto HG, an advanced image-processing technology co-developed by Epson and top color scientists, produces the best color vibrancy, with outstanding tonal gradations, and the finest photographic details.
Professional ConnectivityStandard connections include 100 Mbit Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and wireless 802.11n2.
1 As compared to the Epson Stylus® Photo R2000 inkjet printer.
2 Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used.
3 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
4 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.