This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
The zBoost ZB645SL boosts cell phone signals for voice calls and text for all major carriers in North America. zBoost ZB645SL captures the reliable cellular signal you have outdoors and rebroadcasts it indoors, so you can enjoy clearer, faster and more reliable cellular service. Features multi-user capability and covers up to 10,000 sq ft for enhanced signal coverage.
|Cellular Network Supported||CDMA; GSM|
|Certifications & Standards||FCC Parts 15 & 20|
|Frequency Range||824 MHz to 849 MHz; 869 MHz to 894 MHz; 1850 MHz to 1910 MHz; 1930 MHz to 1990 MHz|
|Input Voltage||5 V DC|
|Maximum Gain||84 dB|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||9 oz|
|What's Included||Cell Phone Signal Booster; External Directional Antenna; Indoor Wall-Mount Antenna; 2 x 15 ft RG-6 Cable; 1 x 35 ft RG-6 Cable; Flat Window Entry Cable; Mounting Hardware; Power Supply|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The package includes: amplifier base unit, indoor panel antenna, power supply, (2) 15 ft. and (1) 35 ft. of RG6 cable, flat window entry cable, external antenna, and mounting hardware.
- High performance dual band signal booster - coverage up to 10,000 sq. ft. (up to 84 dB system gain)
- Ideal for large homes that have reliable outside signal or for smaller spaces that have weaker outside signal
- External directional antenna for increased system performance
- Indoor panel antenna for better in-building signal penetration
- Reduces dropped and missed calls and can provide faster 3G data performance for multiple simultaneous users
- Boosts performance on iPhone™, Samsung™, Android™ and other phones and mobile devices
- Automatically operates at maximum gain – no manual adjustments needed
- Extends phone battery life - phone uses less power when the indoor signal is stronger
- Easier to set up – window entry cable included
- Designed in Silicon Valley – Made in North America
zBoost SOHO Premium ZB645SL | Signal Booster
zBoost Comparison Chart
- Base Unit
- Indoor Antenna with Connector
- Power Supply
- Coaxial Cable ( 2 x 15 ft)
- Coaxial Cable (35 ft)
- Window Entry Cable
- External Antenna and Mounting Hardware
1. Mount the External AntennaChoose a location for the External Antenna using your cell phone to determine the area of strongest signal. The coverage your zBoost booster provides is largely determined by the strength of signal received by the External Antenna.
To maximize signal coverage, place the External Antenna where you find the strongest signal, at least 3 feet above any metal with at least 15 feet of vertical separation between the External Antenna and the Base Unit.
2. Place the zBoost Base Unit and Indoor Antenna where you want to create a Cell ZoneNote: There should be a minimum of 15 vertical feet of separation between the Base Unit and the External Antenna.
Connect the Indoor Antenna to the 15 feet of RG-6. Then, using the TNC-F Adaptor, connect the RG-6 to the Base Unit. The Indoor Antenna should be mounted on a wall facing the direction where increased coverage is desired.
3. Run the Coaxial Cable between the External Antenna and the Base UnitConnect the two provided RG-6 coax cables (35 feet & 15 feet) using the provided window-entry cable. Use the attached cables to connect the Base Unit and External Antenna through a window, positioning the window-entry cable at the window closing.
4. Connect the power supply to the zBoost Base Unit and plug into a power outlet
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.2|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability