This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Scotch® Heavy-Duty Shipping Tape With Dispenser, 2" x 22.2 Yd., Tan Item # 171710
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Packing and shipping don't have to be a chore. This Scotch shipping tape comes with a handy dispenser that makes it easy to pack up your products and get them to your client with the strength needed for large items and long-distance shipping.
- This clear shipping tape is made from super-strength polypropylene.
- Meets U.S. postal regulations.
|core diameter||1.5 in.|
|primary material||Synthetic Rubber Resin|
|tape features||Heavy Duty|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
How Scotch® Tape Can Help You With the Holidays
Get to Know the Scotch™ Brand Elves
Scott-E — Scotch® Magic TapeFrosty on the roll yet invisible on wrapping paper, it’s the classic multipurpose tape you know and trust.
Emily — Scotch® GiftWrap TapeThe unique satin finish disappears on most wrapping papers to make your gifts look nearly flawless.
Noelle — Scotch® Wall-Safe TapeSticks securely but removes cleanly from walls and other home and office surfaces.
Mack — Scotch® Heavy Duty Shipping Packaging TapeThis packaging tape is super strong to withstand rough handling and shipping, seals seams with one strip and keeps boxes closed.
Smitty — Scotch® Double Sided TapeHolds ribbons, bows and finishing touches together with no visible signs of adhesives.
Jack — Scotch® Transparent TapeThe glossy finish of this durable tape is great for holiday wrapping, sealing and mending.
Zoe — Scotch® Expressions TapeNine varieties let you add a unique touch of creativity to any gift or holiday project.
Scotch® Heavy Duty Shipping Packaging Tape
Best Choice for all Your Shipping Needs
- Excellent holding power -- even the heaviest packages can withstand rough handling
- Resists slivering, splitting and tearing
You can ship your packages with confidence knowing Scotch® Heavy Duty Packaging Tape is Scotch® Brand’s strongest!
40X Stronger - It really is!In shear adhesion holding power, compared to acrylic based on ASTM1 D3654
Think of shear adhesion as the tape flap extending down the side of your box. That flap gets a lot of pressure when a box is being handled roughly in shipping or if it has been “generously” packed.
Ratings & Reviews
Strong, Strong, StrongWhen I worked for a major US mailing company I would only recommend this tape for heavy and bulky mailings.
Only Brand I Will Use!I shop out a lot of packages a week, and this is the ONLY shipping tape that I trust and will use. You van rest assured that your packages will remain closed, sealed, and secure with Scotch Shipping Tape
Heavy Duty gets the job doneI am the book review editor for a professional journal. Every three months, I sent 20 or 30 books out to reviewers in the United States and Canada. Scotch Heavy Duty Shipping Tape really helps me get all of the books packed and ready to ship quickly. It is strong and adheres well to the shipping envelopes. It also helps to reinforce the address labels, assuring that the packages reach their destination safely.
Can’t do Without ItI do a lot of packaging and shipping and I love this shipping tape. It holds and withstands whatever the shippers throw at it protecting the contents. This is always my brand of choice!
Dispense That Tape!
Smaller size is easier to store
1. Fits comfortably in your hand
2. Ridges for easy gripping
3. Tabs keep tape from falling back on the roll
4. Long “tongue” allows tape to sit upright
5. Gently pressure on the “tongue” while dispensing creates tape “tension” for tight box sealing
Store That Tape! Cabinet Pack
- Keeps rolls neat and organized
- Perforated lid can be removed for easy access, then replaced to keep tape clean
- Can easily be stored on a shelf or in a cabinet
Keeps rolls neat and organized
Perforated lid can be removed for easy access, then replaced to keep tape clean
Can easily be stored on a shelf or in a cabinet
Additional Tapes for Shipping
- 1 ASTM International, known until 2001 as the American Society for Testing and Materials, is an international standards organization that develops and publishes voluntary consensus technical standards for a wide range of materials, products, systems and services. Source: Wikipedia