This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
TP-Link® N300 Wireless Wi-Fi Range Extender with External Antennas, TL-WA860RE Item # 172568
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Turn your "dead zones" into connected zones
- Extend the coverage of your wireless network with the push of a button! Boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas.
- Keeps your mobile phone, media player and PC connected wherever you go.
- Wall-mounted design and integrated power socket for flexible placement. Plug it in anywhere, and put no outlet to waste!
- External antennae let you experience quality connection anywhere in your home.
- Ethernet port allows it to function as a wireless adapter. Connect to wired devices including gaming consoles, Blu-ray players, DVRs and more.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|dimensions||3"H x 4.3"W x 2.6"D|
|maximum data transfer rate||300|
|number of users per network||varies|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8|
|plug and play||yes|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||No|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|wireless technology||802.11b; 802.11g; 802.11n|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Flexible DeploymentThe TL-WA860RE’s miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to set up and move. Also, its profile function remembers previously paired wireless networks, meaning there’s no need to reset the device when changing the paired router.
Extra Power Socket for Additional DevicesWith its integrated power socket, the new TL-WA860RE provides real convenience for your home network. The integrated power socket allows an additional device or power bar to be connected to the Range Extender as though it were a normal wall socket. This ensures that even with the TL-WA860RE plugged in, no power outlet is going to waste.
Plug and PlayWhile within the range of an existing wireless network, you can easily extend wireless coverage by pushing the WPS button on your router followed by the Range Extender button on the TL-WA860RE or vice versa.
Superior RangeWith 2 fixed external antennas combined with higher quality antenna technology, you can experience excellent WiFi coverage and reliability no matter where you connect in your home.
Ethernet BridgeThe TL-WA860RE's single Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices like Blu-ray® players, gaming consoles, DVRs and Internet TVs. At the same time, the device can share the wireless network as well.
Smart Signal Indicator LightIntelligent signal light can help to find the best location to place the range extender so that the TL-WA860RE can achieve the best possible range and performance of the network.
WarrantyNeed assistance setting up your TP-Link device? Our team is here 24/7 to provide toll-free technical support. Whether you bought a TP-LINK product yesterday or years ago, we can help with product setup and configuration at no extra charge. Plus, our 2-year warranty grants you worry-free service for peace of mind
- Range Extender mode boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly
- Extra outlet makes power available for other electrical devices
- Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
- 2 fixed external antennas provide excellent WiFi coverage and reliability
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of Range Extender button
- Smart Signal Indicator Light help to find the right location to place the range extender
- Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices
- 300Mbps wireless data rates ideal for video streaming, online gaming and internet calling
- Supports domain name-based login (http://tplinkextender.net) for advanced management
- Compatible with other 802.11n/g/b wireless devices
- Advanced 64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK encryptions protect your network from security threats
- Technical Support: Phone - Toll Free (866) 225-8139; E-Mail - email@example.com