This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
The ViewSonic LightStream PJD7326 projector features 4,000 lumens, XGA 1024x768 native resolution, an intuitive, user-friendly design, and a sleek black chassis. Exclusive SuperColor technology offers a wider color range for true-to-life image projection in any light, while SonicExpert, ViewSonic's proprietary sound enhancement technology, powers a 10W speaker to deliver incredibly clear and audible sound. PortAll - a hidden compartment with an integrated and secure MHL/HDMI port - lets you discretely stream multimedia content from a wireless dongle, or lets you connect to other devices via an HDMI cable. A cable management hood eliminates unsightly cable clutter, and a top lamp door enables easy access for lamp maintenance. With a 1.96 - 2.15 throw ratio, 1.1x optical zoom, HV keystone, corner adjustment, and extensive connectivity, the PJD7326 provides flexible and quick set-up. The PJD7326 is the ideal high brightness projector for use in both classroom and corporate settings.
|-014--upsell Short||Consider this projector for brighter text and images. Clarity shines through.|
|3D Type||3D Ready|
|contrast ratio||22000:1 (dynamic)|
|Economy Mode Lamp Life||6500 Hour|
|Lamp Power||240 W|
|maximum diagonal image size||25 ft|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Native Aspect Ratio||4:3|
|native resolution||1024 x 768|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life||3500 Hour|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Operating Power Consumption||350 W|
|ports||1 HDMI; 1 USB|
|Projection Method||Front; Ceiling|
|Speakers||1 x mixed channel|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||5.51 lb|
|What's Included||LightStream PJD7326 DLP Projector; Power Cable; VGA Cable; Remote Control (batteries included); Quick Start Guide; ViewSonic Wizard CD (with User Guide)|
|white brightness (white light output)||4000 lm|
ViewSonic PJD7326 4000 Lumens XGA HDMI Projector
- XGA (1024x768) 4000 Lumens Projector with a 22,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio, Vertical Digital Keystoning, and a Screen Size from 80-Inches at 12-Feet; up to 200-Inches at 30-Feet
- With advanced color technology and outstanding sharpness, this feature-rich projector also provides a vast selection of inputs while offering industry-leading durability and dust-resistance
- The PJD7326 high brightness projector is ideal for use in home, education, and corporate environments
- Convenient design with up to 6,500 lamp hours (Eco mode), large 10W built-in speaker, cable management hood, easy-access lamp hood, optical focus and zoom, and a muted black finish
- 1.96~2.15:1 throw ratio; 3.9–43.0 ft. throw distance; USB 2.0 Type B, Ethernet LAN (RJ45), 3.5mm Audio In/ Out, Control (RS-232), HDMI 1.4, HDMI MHL, VGA In (x2), VGA Out, and Composite RCA Video; Product Dimensions: 12.44 x 8.98 x 4.08 Inches
- 3-year limited warranty on parts and labor, 1-year limited warranty on lamp, 1st year free Express Exchange service with product registration; Box includes PJD7326 Projector, Power Cable, VGA Cable, Remote Control with Batteries, Quick Start Guide, and ViewSonic Wizard CD
- Compatible with Mac, and Windows, can be connected with DVD players, Blu-ray players, Amazon FireTV, AppleTV, Google Chromecast and more
DescriptionThe ViewSonic LightStream® PJD7326 projector features 4,000 lumens, XGA 1024x768 native resolution, an intuitive, user-friendly design, and a sleek black chassis. Exclusive SuperColor™ technology offers a wider color range for true-to-life image projection in any light, while SonicExpert™, ViewSonic’s proprietary sound enhancement technology, powers a 10W speaker to deliver incredibly clear and audible sound. PortAll™—a hidden compartment with an integrated and secure MHL/HDMI port—lets you discretely stream multimedia content from a wireless dongle, or lets you connect to other devices via an HDMI cable. A cable management hood eliminates unsightly cable clutter, and a top lamp door enables easy access for lamp maintenance. With a 1.96–2.15 throw ratio, 1.1x optical zoom, HV keystone, corner adjustment, and extensive connectivity, the PJD7326 provides flexible and quick set-up. The PJD7326 is the ideal high brightness projector for use in both classroom and corporate settings.
SuperColor: Best in Class Color AccuracyViewSonic’s proprietary SuperColor Technology offers a wider color range than conventional DLP projectors. With an exclusive 6-segment color wheel design and dynamic lamp control capabilities, SuperColor Technology projects images with reliable and true-to-life color performance, in both bright and dark environments, without sacrificing image quality.
SonicExpert TechnologyThis LightStream projector is designed with ViewSonic’s proprietary SonicExpert technology that incorporates an enlarged speaker chamber and a more powerful amplifier to deliver a full 20Hz – 20Khz sound range. An integrated speaker captivates your audience with immersive sound.
Dual 3D Blu-ray Ready HDMI InputsDesigned with two HDMI ports, this projector is perfect for connecting to any HDMI-enabled device, and can display 3D images directly from 3D Blu-ray players. 3D images can be viewed with optional ViewSonic PGD-350 Shutter Glasses, or any other compatible 3D glasses.
Balanced Color and BrightnessA choice of 5 unique view settings provide the best possible viewing experience in any environment regardless of ambient light.
Horizontal and Vertical Keystone CorrectionHorizontal and vertical keystone correction and a corner adjustment feature eliminate crooked and distorted images for a perfectly proportioned picture every time.
Programmable Remote ControlA programmable hotkey “MyButton” can be configured to launch the most commonly used functions. Control up to eight projectors in the same venue or from a mobile device via free V-remote app.
Industry-leading WarrantyViewSonic offers one of the industry's best overall projector warranties with 3-year limited parts and labor, 1-year lamp, and first year free Express Exchange service* for an added value worth up to $150**.
*One year Express Exchange Service requires product registration. **Up to $150 added value over competitive models with 1-year warranty and based on extended warranties from manufacturers and not third party warranty providers.
What's in the box?
- PJD7326 projector
- Power cable
- VGA cable
- Remote control (batteries included)
- Quick Start Guide
- ViewSonic Wizard CD (with User Guide)
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability