This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HoMedics UHE-OC1 Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier, 19" x 11" x 10" Item # 1741645
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Helps create a more comfortable room climate
- Easy-fill 1-gallon tank provides up to 48 hours of run time per filling.
- Clean mist technology helps inhibit the growth of molds and mildews to help ensure clean, safe-to-breathe mist. Ultrasonic technology delivers visible, micro-fine mist coupled with whisper-quiet operation.
- Target the nozzle in 1 fixed direction for constant comfort or use the 120° motorized oscillation to distribute mist more evenly. Adjustable mist control lets you create a custom level of comfort. Elegant design brings the mist closer to you.
- Shuts off automatically when the tank is empty.
- Built-in night light provides a soft, soothing glow.
- Includes a demineralization cartridge.
|average run time||48 hours|
|dimensions||19"H x 11"W x 10"D|
|filter change indicator||Night Light|
|Humidifier Type||Ultrasonic cool mist|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|water reservoir capacity||1 gallon|
HoMedics UHE-OC1 Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier, 19 x 11 x 10 is rated out of 5 by 14.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Satiscust from Just what I expected A friend had a unit just like the one I ordered. My office was just too dry. It works great for my purpose
Date published: 2019-02-13
Rated 1 out of 5 by Sinus sufferer from This is my second one in 6 months, now need a 3rd. I love this humdifier because when it works it works. My boyfriend bought it for me as a gift and the first one kept telling me that the water was low, when in fact it was full, so it kept auto shutting itself off. Now the most just stopped coming to the top and is now coming it’s the base part, making it really hot! I really liked this humidifier and the power it had, but it’s faulty and won’t be bought again.
Date published: 2018-08-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anita from Homerics UHE-HDC4 Love the humidifier it’s quite and we sleep better. However, an error or indication of a orobl m occurs - a red light comes on in the base/tank and we have tried everything to clear and fix. When the light comes out the humidifier is not working.
Date published: 2018-07-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gi Dee from This is a nice size My new humidifier works well, is quiet and easy to fill. I use this in the winter when we have the heat on it works well in our room.
Date published: 2018-06-19