This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Brother® ImageCenter Sheetfed Scanner, ADS-3000N Item # 174173
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This Desktop Scanner with Gigabit Ethernet Networking offers powerful features for mid- to large size workgroups that help simplify the way documents are captured,managed, processed, and delivered.
- Scans single and double-sided materials in a single pass, in both color and black/white, at up to 50ppm.
- Multi-Page scanning from the 50-sheet capacity auto document feeder (ADF).
- Gigabit Ethernet networking and a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port for local connectivity.
- Scan up to 600 x 600 dpi optical resolution, 1200 x 1200 dpi interpolated.
- Scan-to network folders, FTP/SFTP, Microsoft® SharePoint®, and mobile devices via the free Brother iPrint&Scan app.
- Image Optimization includes features like hole punch removal, background removal, blank page removal, and deskew support.
- Use the 2-in-1 mode for capturing 11" x 17" documents, and continuous Scan Mode for scanning unlimited pages into a single file.
- Sans documents, photos, receipts, business and embossed plastic cards.
- Bundled with advanced OCR, PDF editing, and desktop document management programs.
- Windows, Mac, and Linux compatible.
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|grayscale depth||8 bits|
|dimensions||9-4/5 in. X 12-1/10 in. X 10-2/10 in.|
|Eco Label Standard||ENERGY STAR|
|manufacturer||BROTHER INTL CORP|
|Product Type||Document Scanner|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ipm)||100|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ppm)||50|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ipm)||100|
|Product Name||ImageCenter ADS-3000N Sheetfed Scanner|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm)||50|
|Media Size||215.9; 50.8; 54.102; 279.4|
|Show More ▾|