This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Brother® ImageCenter Sheetfed Scanner, ADS-3000N Item # 174173
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This Desktop Scanner with Gigabit Ethernet Networking offers powerful features for mid- to large size workgroups that help simplify the way documents are captured, managed, processed, and delivered.
- Scans single and double-sided materials in a single pass, in both color and black/white, at up to 50ppm.
- Multi-Page scanning from the 50-sheet capacity auto document feeder (ADF).
- Gigabit Ethernet networking and a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port for local connectivity.
- Scan up to 600 x 600 dpi optical resolution, 1200 x 1200 dpi interpolated.
- Scan-to network folders, FTP/SFTP, Microsoft® SharePoint®, and mobile devices via the free Brother iPrint&Scan app.
- Image Optimization includes features like hole punch removal, background removal, blank page removal, and deskew support.
- Use the 2-in-1 mode for capturing 11" x 17" documents, and continuous Scan Mode for scanning unlimited pages into a single file.
- Sans documents, photos, receipts, business and embossed plastic cards.
- Bundled with advanced OCR, PDF editing, and desktop document management programs.
- Windows, Mac, and Linux compatible.
|automatic document feeder capacity||50 sheets sheets|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|manufacturer||Brother Industries, Ltd|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ipm)||100|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm)||50|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ipm)||100|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ppm)||50|
|Media Size||8.50" x 16.33 ft; 2" x 2"; 8.50" x 14"; Plastic Card 2" x 2.76"; Plastic Card 2.13" x 3.37"; 11" x 17"|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Power Consumption Operational (Standby)||30 Watt|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||9.81 lb|
|What's Included||ImageCenter ADS-3000N Scanner; AC Adapter; USB Cable; Carrier Sheet; Quick Setup Guide; Installation DVD; User's Guide (accessible from DVD); Warranty Sheet; Product Registration Sheet; Drivers and Software CD|
|Show More ▾|