New Path Learning Early Childhood ELA Readiness Flip Charts, 12" x 18", Pre-K - Grade 3, Pack Of 5 Item # 175883
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Help students master language arts skills with these write-on/wipe-off flip charts
- Flip charts help students master essential elements of the language arts curriculum.
- Colorful graphic overviews engage kids in learning. Double-sided pages are packed with activities, including questions to answer, labeling exercises, vocabulary and more.
- Write-on/wipe-off design allows repeated use.
- Sturdy easels offer durability.
- Each chart measures 12" x 18".
- Meets Common Core standards.
- Set of 5 charts includes guides with black-line copy masters and exercises. Charts include The Alphabet, Word Families, Phonemic Awareness, Writing Readiness and Reading Readiness.
- Recommended for children ages 4 to 8 in pre-k to grade 3 classrooms.
|age recommendation||4 - 8 years|
|grade||pre-k; kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade|
|manufacturer||New Path Learning|
|publisher||New Path Learning|
|size||12" x 18"|
|subject||counting; general mathematics; grammar; reading; writing|