This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Linksys WAP300N IEEE 802.11n 300 Mbit/s Wireless Access Point - ISM Band - UNII Band Item # 178012
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The Linksys WAP300N is a 4-in-1 device which functions as an access point, access point client, bridge or as a range extender. With Wireless-N technology and selectable dual band of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz you will be able to gain more speed and range while minimizing any interference. Equipped with the detachable antennas, built in DHCP server and IPv6 support, you will be guaranteed the latest in technology.
|Antenna Connector||RP-SMA Connector|
|Certifications & Standards||IEEE Standards:802.3u; 802.11g; 802.11b; 802.11a; 802.11n|
|dimensions||1 1/5" x 6" x 7 2/5"|
|form factor||Wall Mountable; Desktop|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|Management||Web Based Management|
|ports||1 10/100 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|System Requirements||Operating Systems:Windows; MAC; Web Browsers:Internet Explorer 8; Safari 5 (for Mac); Firefox 8; Chrome|
|Total Number of Antennas||2|
|UNII Maximum Frequency||5 GHz|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||7.30 oz|
|What's Included||Dual Band WAP300N N300 Access Point; Ethernet Cable; Power Adapter; 2 x Detachable Antennas; Printed Quick Start Guide; CD-ROM(Setup Software for Mac and or Windows/End-User License/User Guide/Regulatory Documentation)|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11n|
|Wireless Security||WEP; WPA; WPA2; WPS; Wireless MAC Filtering|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||300 Mbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The Linksys Wireless Access Point with dual band can be used to create a new wireless network, or upgrade your existing one to wireless-N performance. It can also be used as a bridge to join multiple networks together, as a media connector to connect devices such as HD TVs, games consoles and other internet enabled devices to your network, or as a range extender, to expand the range that your wireless network can reach in your home.
- Upgrade your network to wireless-N
- Extend range for enhanced coverage
- Connect wired devices to your wireless network
Speeds up to 300Mbps
Provides fast wireless connectivity with transfer rates up to 300 Mbps, you′ll enjoy a powerful networking experience for streaming video, sharing photos, or gaming online1 .
Wireless-N with 2.4 or 5 GHz band
You can choose which band you set your access point to accommodate your devices on your network.
Media Connector Mode
Connect your HD TV or games consoles or Blu-ray player or other internet enabled devices to your network using the ethernet port.
You can place this product wherever is convenient, even on the wall to save surface space.
Two detachable Antennae
The detachable antennae provide flexibility for increasing the range of your wireless signal in your home
Customise your wireless network expansion with 3 additional modes
- Bridge: Wirelessly join multiple networks together2
- Media Connector: Connect one wired device to a wireless network
- Range Extender: increase existing wireless coverage
The Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ button on your access point is designed to get you setup easily and more securely. Once the wireless connection to your router has been established, simply plug any wired ethernet device to one of the four ports and enjoy instant wireless connectivity3 .
- Linksys WAP300N- Selectable Dual-Band Wireless-N Access Point
- CD-ROM with:
- Setup Software for Mac and or Windows
- Warranty, End-User License,
- User guide
- Regulatory documentation
- Ethernet Cable
- Printed Quick Start Guide
|Bands:||2.4 GHz or 5Ghz|
|Transmit/receive:||2 x 2|
|Antennas:||2 Detachable R-SMA antenna|
|Orientation:||Desk setup and Wall mountable|
|Ports:||1 x 10/100 Mbps|
|Power Switch:||Power on and off switch|
|Wi-Fi Protected Setup:||Wi-Fi Protected Setup push button|
|Setup:||Setup software CD Install|
|Warranty:||2 year hardware limited warranty|
|OS compatibility:||Windows, Mac|
IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n compliance
Selectable dual band 2.4 GHz & 5Ghz
WEP, WPA (Personal & Enterprise), WPA2 (Personal & Enterprise), MAC address filtering
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) support
|Minimum system requirements:||
Access Point Mode: Existing network
Wireless Media Connector mode: Existing a/b/g/nwireless router or access point
Active Ethernet port
Wireless Range Extender Mode: Existing a/b/g/nwireless router or AP
PC: Wi-Fi enabled PC with CD or DVD drive,running Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 orlater, or Windows 7
Mac: Wi-Fi enabled Mac with CD or DVD drive,running OS X Leopard 10.5.8 or later, SnowLeopard 10.6.1 or later, or Lion 10.7 or later
|Internet browser requirements:||Web Browser: Internet Explorer 8, Safari 5 (forMac), Firefox 8, or Chrome configuration|
- 1 Maximum performance derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual performance can vary, including lower wireless network capacity, data throughput rate, range and coverage. Performance depends on many factors, conditions and variables, including distance from the access point, volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, operating system used, mix of wireless products used, interference and other adverse conditions.
- 2 In wireless bridge mode, one WAP300N per wired network to be connected.
- 3 Secure push-button setup works with devices that support Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ like Cisco Linksys E-Series and EA-Series routers, X-Series Modem-routers and others.