This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Razor A2 Scooter, 34"H x 13"W x 26 1/2"D, Red Item # 179697
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Enjoy a fun ride around the neighborhood on this lightweight scooter
- Aircraft-grade aluminum T-tube and deck deliver strength.
- Urethane wheels enable smooth movement over various surfaces.
- Springless front wheel shock system allows use over ramps or uneven terrain.
- Wheelie bar lets you perform fun tricks.
- Adjustable handlebars are great for growing children.
- Rear fender brake provides quick stopping power.
- Folding mechanism makes storage a breeze.
- Supports up to 143 lb.
- Save time – no assembly required.
|warranty length||6-month limited|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The follow-up to the phenomenon that was the original A model kick scooter, the A2 picks up on the classic aluminum style, while adding some cool new features, including springless front suspension.
Razor A2 Kick Scooter
- Aircraft-grade aluminum t-tube and deck
- Patented rear fender brake (U.S. Patent No. 6,139,035)
- Patented folding mechanism (U.S. Patent No. 6,431,567 & 7,063,341,B2)
- Urethane wheels
- Adjustable handlebars
- Easy to fold and carry
- Springless front wheel shock system and wheelie bar
- No Assembly Required
|Ages:||5yrs and up|
|Maximum Rider Weight:||143lbs (65kg)|
|Shipping Weight (lbs):||6.75lbs|
|Product in Inches:||26.5" L x 13.0" W x 34.0" H|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Razor A2 Scooter Owner's Manual
Razor A2 Scooter Owner's ManualPDF, 1.38MB, 8 pages
Manufacturer's limited warrantyPDF, 1,001K, 1 page