This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com StarView SV431USB - KVM switch - USB - 4 ports - 1 local user - USB - 1U Item # 179851
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Control up to 4 PC or Mac computers from a single keyboard, mouse and monitor and share any USB device between all connected computers. The SV431USB 4 Port rack mountable VGA USB KVM Switch with Hub offers simple control of up to four computers from a single monitor/display and USB peripheral set (keyboard, mouse).The USB KVM switch features an integrated 4 port USB hub, allowing you to share connected USB peripherals between the four controlled PC/Mac computers as though the devices were connected directly.Offering convenient placement and installation options, the KVM switch features a 1U rack-mountable form factor and rear port connection to master and slave computers, allowing you to make the necessary device connections without disrupting your workspace.A cross-platform solution, the KVM switch supports high resolution applications at up to 1920x1440 and provides a smooth operating experience when controlling mixed (Windows/Mac OS/Linux) environments.If you'd like to mount this KVM switch to your server rack, StarTech.com offers a 1U Rackmount Bracket (sold separately) that turns this KVM into a rackmountable KVM.
|Input Voltage||5 V DC|
|Maximum Video Resolution||1920 x 1440|
|Minimum Scan Interval||3 Second|
|Number of Computers Supported||4|
|Number of Local Users Supported||1|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|ports||8 USB; 5 VGA|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.98 lb|
|What's Included||4 Port Professional VGA USB KVM Switch with Hub; 4 x Rubber Feet; 1 x Instruction Manual|
|Show More ▾|
Control up to 4 PC or Mac® computers from a single keyboard, mouse and monitor and share any USB device between all connected computers
- Supports hot-plug and disconnect – computers can be added or removed without the need to reboot other connected systems
- Rugged, all-metal 1U chassis for use in harsh environments and space-saving cabinets
- Front panel push-buttons for quick and easy switching
- High 1920x1440 resolution capability
- OS independent - No driver or software installation required
- USB 2.0 hub for peripheral sharing
- USB self-power operation
Absolutely no software or drivers required providing a completely OS independent KVM solutionOffering convenient placement and installation options, the KVM switch features a 1U rack-mountable form factor and rear port connection to master and slave computers, allowing you to make the necessary device connections without disrupting your workspace.
- Sharing computers and USB devices in the home/SOHO/multimedia environment
- Perfect for manufacturing line computer control, simplifying access to multiple systems
- Great for PC test/burn-in computer control saving the desk space required for two monitors, keyboards and mice
- Dual system control for single user workstations increasing user productivity in the office