This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
The HPE FlexNetwork 5120 SI Switch Series are Layer 2 switches that support stacking, static Layer 3 routing, PoE+, ACLs and IPv6. They are campus switches ideal for medium and large enterprise networks. HPE Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) technology creates a virtual fabric by managing four switches as one logical device, which increases network resilience, performance, and availability while reducing operational complexity. The FlexNetwork 5120 SI Switch Series can be managed with HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software for a single view of your entire network.
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet; Fast Ethernet|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP|
|Flash Memory||128 MB|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Management||Intelligent Management Center; Web-based Management; Command Line Interface; SNMP v1, v2c, v3; RMON 1, 2, 3, 9; Telnet; DHCP; MIB; Qos; VLAN|
|Number of SFP Slots||4|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||4|
|PoE Budget||370 W|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||24 x Gigabit Ethernet Network; 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot|
|ports||24 Power over Ethernet (PoE, RJ-45)|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE|
|power source||Power Supply|
|Product Series||A5120G SI|
|Redundant Power Supply Supported||Yes|
|Standard Memory||128 MB|
|Total Number of Network Ports||24|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||15.43 lb|
|What's Included||A5120-24G-PoE+ SI Ethernet Switch; 19" Telco Rack Hardware|
HP 5120-24G-PoE+ (370W) SI Switch
Managed Access Layer Switches
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5120 SI Switch Series is ideal for medium and large enterprises looking for a traditional, scalable, fully managed Layer 2 access switch with static IP routing, PoE+, ACLs, IPv6, and support for stacking.
- The HPE Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) virtualizes up to four physical switches into one logical device for simpler, flatter, more agile networks.
- PoE+ models support up to 370 W of PoE/PoE+ power for phones, cameras and wireless access points; up to 720 W available on the 24-port model with optional accessories.
- Right size deployment with 8-, 16-, 24-, and 48-port gigabit Ethernet models that include up to 4 SFP ports for fiber uplinks.
Advanced Quality of Service (QoS)
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5120 SI Switch Series delivers a better application experience with classifier-based QoS using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a per port basis.
- Network traffic prioritization with multiple congestion methods include: strict priority (SP) queuing, SDWRR, and SP+WRR.
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5120 SI Switch Series supports hardware-based wire-speed access control lists (ACLs) for enhanced security and ease of administration without impacting network performance.
- RADIUS/HWTACACS, SSL, Port Security, and 802.1x and MAC-based authentication deliver enhanced security.
Single View of the Network
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5120 SI Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- Remote Network Monitoring (RMON) provides advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
(24) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports
(4) fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports
|Memory and processor||
storage: 128 MB flash, 128 MB SDRAM
packet buffer size: 0.5 MB
|Latency||1000 Mb Latency: < 3 µs|
|Throughput||up to 41.7 Mpps|
|Routing/switching capacity||56 Gbps|
|PoE capability||720 W PoE+|
IMC - Intelligent Management Center
100 - 240 VAC
-52 to -55 VDC (depending on power supply chosen)
|Operating temperature range||0 to 45°C|
|Operating humidity range||10 to 90% (noncondensing)|
|Power consumption||832 W (maximum)|
|Heat dissipation||539 BTU/hr (568.65 kJ/hr)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||17.32 x 16.54 x 1.72 in|
- (1) HP 5120-24G-PoE+ (370W) SI Switch
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability