This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Lexmark CX820DE Color Laser All-In-One Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax Item # 182739
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Boost your productivity with an impressive speed of 52 ppm mono and 52 ppm color
- The printer offers a monthly duty cycle of 200000
- Experience crisp and clear output with a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print your documents with great efficiency and speed with Laser print technology
- Recommended for use with plain paper
- With an extravagantly wide 7" screen, you can have a look at exactly what's happening with your print at a glance
- Cut your paper cost by 50% with Automatic Duplex Printing that allows you to print on both sides
- Great for busy workgroups with easy-to-use features.|Features a 7" color touchscreen for easier navigation.|Prints up to 52 pages per minute in black and color. Automatic 2-sided printing helps save time and money.|Makes up to 52 black and color copies per minute. Copy reduction and enlargement - 25% to 400%.|Includes flatbed scanner. Faxes at the speed of 3 seconds per page.|Maximum true color resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi.|Features 2 paper trays - total paper tray capacity of 650 sheets.|200,000 page monthly duty cycle.|EPEAT Silver certified - reduced environmental impact from multiple eco-attributes. Ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|LCD Screen Size||7 in.|
|maximum copy enlargement||400 %|
|maximum copy reduction||25 %|
|Maximum Copy Speed||50 copies/min|
|maximum monthly volume||200000 sheets|
|Maximum Print Resolution||1086 dpi|
|Maximum Print Speed (Color)||52 pages/min|
|Maximum Print Speed (Monochrome)||52 pages/min|
|Maximum Scanner Optical Resolution||1100 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||Legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|operating system compatibility||Linux; Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows Server 2003; Windows XP|
|PC faxing capability||Yes|
|total paper tray capacity||300 sheets|
|Wireless Print Technologies||AirPrint|
|dimensions||30 in. X 22 in. X 23-5/32 in.|
|Eco Label Standard||Energy Star; Blue Angel|
|Product Type||Color All-In-One Machine|
|zzDEL - Maximum Scanner Optical Resolution||1100 dpi|
|media type||Label; Card Stock; Banner Paper; Plain Paper; Envelope; Vinyl Label|
|Standard Input Media Capacity||650|
|Product Name||CX820de Color Laser Multifunction Printer With Hard Disk|
|Media Size||Oficio; Universal; 210.058; 215.9; 266.7; 109.22; 104.14; 85.598; 147.32; 175.26; 210.82; 96.52; 175.768; 121.92; 101.6|
|power source||AC Supply|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Fast output and strong duty cycle mean high productivityThe Lexmark CX820 workgroup color letter/A4 MFP prints up to 52 pages per minute and has business-class features like preinstalled software solutions and optional staple finisher.
A 1.33 GHz quad core processor with 2 GB of standard memory helps the CX820 Series handle complex jobs, while print speed of up to 52 ppm allows users in high-volume print environments to get fast color output. Even large color print jobs complete quickly so users are more productive.
Professional color features include ultra-sharp 4800 Color Quality, PANTONE® calibration and spot color replacement for repeatable color accuracy even with critical corporate identity elements.
Lexmark-exclusive Embedded Solutions Framework (eSF) makes the MFP programmable to meet the needs of each customer and industry. Several software solutions are included, and more can be added.
Advanced media handling
Expand your output capabilities with standard input capacity of up to 650 pages (expandable to 4500), an optional inline staple finisher, and the broadest media weight range possible--from tissue-thin paper to thick card stock.
The CX820 Series’ 7-inch eTask color touch screen features an ultra-smooth surface that can be activated by almost anything, including pens, fingertips or nails--without pressure or direct skin contact.
It starts with 1200 dpi CCD-based scan quality for color and information accuracy, then adds automatic size sensing and ultrasonic multifeed detection to ensure that every page intended for archiving or integration into your digital workflow is successfully scanned.
Printable Product BrochurePDF, 2.1MB, 9 pages