This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
XBLUE X25 VoIP Phone System With 4 X3030 IP Phones Item # 183077
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Convenient, multi-line phone system features money-saving, do-it-yourself setup
- The XBLUE phone system helps you save money with its do-it-yourself design — no professional installation or programming fees. Setup is easy; and live US-based support is available.
- This XBLUE X25 VoIP system bundle includes everything you need to install your own VoIP telephone system. Included are: 1 X25 VoIP system server; 4 X3030 IP phones with power adapters; one 8-port data switch; 5 Ethernet cables; 4 telephone line cords; 1 X25 System Quick Start Installation Guide.
- The X25 server supports up to 4 traditional telephone company lines and/or up to 4 XBLUE certified VoIP telephone lines for a total system capacity of 8 outside telephone lines and up to 16 X3030 IP phones. No additional hardware needed.
- The X25 includes popular business features like auto attendant, voicemail with individual boxes for every user, call announce intercom/paging, caller ID, hold, conferencing, and call forward to cell phones. A standard cordless phone can be easily connected to the X25 system, enabling mobile access to answer incoming calls and to features like voicemail, hold, transfer and paging.
- The X3030 VoIP phones included are specially designed to fully integrate and automatically connect to the X25 system.
- The X3030 phone has 11 programmable buttons, which means every user can have a dedicated telephone line button for each outside phone line. Every user can place and retrieve calls from 'hold' for each outside phone line connected to the system; doing so is as simple as just pushing a button. This eliminates the often complicated process of transferring phone calls. These buttons can also be used for 1-touch access to other phones, system features or speed dial. The programmable buttons feature colored LEDs that light up when other phones or lines are busy, so you can quickly see who is on the phone or which line is in use.
- X3030 IP phones can be located off-site (home office, remote office) and operate exactly the same as system phones located at the main office. The remote user can access lines, make intercom calls and use the system's features in exactly the same manner as users at the main office. Features like hold, speed dial, voicemail, and the 11 programmable buttons with colored LEDs are all fully functional.
- The X3030 is an HD capable VoIP phone with a full duplex speakerphone and a backlit 6-line display that shows the caller ID, call log and your phone book. The X3030 includes a built-in 2-port data switch to connect your PC to the network via your telephone, so no extra wiring is required. Each X3030 telephone comes with an Ethernet cable and a plug-in power adapter. The X3030 is also PoE (power over Ethernet)-compatible.
- The X25 supports both traditional telephone company and VoIP phone lines. You can choose XBLUE certified VoIP telephone line service, or continue using traditional telephone lines, or choose both. VoIP line service is delivered over your Internet broadband connection, and includes unlimited local and long distance calls in the U.S. and Canada. In the event of a local power failure, network failure or Internet outage, the XBLUE failover feature forwards all incoming calls to a cell phone or other remote phone number. In most cases you can keep your existing phone number. Additional local and toll free numbers are also available.
- XBLUE offers high quality, live, pre and post sales phone support. If you have any questions regarding the purchase of an XBLUE phone system, or if you have questions after purchasing, XBLUE can be reached by calling toll free: (866) 925-8312.
|call waiting compatible||yes|
|caller ID compatible||yes|
|dimensions||12"H x 12"W x 18"D (bundle)|
|Direct Inward System Access||no|
|number of phone lines||8|
|number of speed-dial buttons||11 (expandable)|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|