This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Purell® Instant Hand Sanitizer With Aloe, 8 Oz Item # 185432
Purell aloe hand sanitizer acts like a moisturizer, leaving hands soft and refreshed without worry of germs. Carry it with you when you go out, or leave a bottle within reach of your desk, so you can knock out germs any time.
- Kills 99.99% of the most common germs that may cause illness.
- Use anytime, anyplace, without water or towels. Purell instant hand sanitizer with aloe is a great supplement to routine hand washing and helps reduce the risk of infections.
- Purell hand sanitizer with aloe leaves hands feeling refreshed without a sticky residue.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested.
- Nontoxic and dye free for a natural clean.
- Keep a Purell hand sanitizer with aloe 8-oz container on your desk, so you can wipe away germs at a moment's notice.
|Manufacturer #||GOJ 9674-12|
|Cleaner Features||Residue-free; Non-sticky|
|container weight||8 oz|
|manufacturer||GOJO Industries, Inc.|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Features and Benefits
PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer Aloe Gel8fl oz Table Top Pump Bottle
- Refreshing Aloe Gel
- Kills More Than 99.99% of Germs
- Leaves hands feeling soft and smooth with Moisturizers and Vitamin E.
- Leaves no residual fragrance or harmful residue.
- Triple Action Moisturizers
- Trusted & Used By Hospitals
- 2X Sanitizing Strength - 1 Squirt PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer = 2 Squirts Other National Brands
1. Healthcare Personnel Handwash Study #110103-101, April 5, 2011, and #100907-101, Jan 6th, 2011, BioScience Laboratories, Bozeman, MT.
2. Clinical field study #2011-F10232, April 2011 and clinical field study #2011-F10233.
3. Results based on Feb/March 2010 survey, administered by a third party where GOJO was not identified as sponsor of the research. Survey of 500 employees in US and Canada in industries where tough soils are encountered. Survey respondents mentioned GOJO more than any other hand cleaner brand in unaided awareness.
PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Video
How To Use
When To Use: Using PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Aloe Gel at keymoments is a simple and effective way for you and yourfamily to stay healthy and well. Key moments for usei nclude:
- Before preparing food and after
- Before eating
- Before and after caring for someone that is sick or around someone who is ill
- After using the bathroom
- After sneezing or coughing
- After handling money
- After touching a surface that has been touched by many, such as a grocery cart, door handle, restaurant menu or condiment dispenser
Where To Use:This table top bottle is great at work and at home.
- Work Station
- Break Area
- Meeting Room
- Reception Area
- Home Office
Did You Know...
The PURELL Survey was conducted by Wakefield Research among 1,000 nationally representative U.S. adults ages 18+, between January 22 and February 2, 2015, using an email invitation and an online survey. Quotas have been set to ensure reliable and accurate representation of U.S. adults ages 18+. Results of any sample are subject to sampling variation. The magnitude of the variation is measurable and is affected by the number of interviews and the level of the percentages expressing the results. For the interviews conducted in this particular study, the chances are 95 in 100 that a survey result does not vary, plus or minus, by more than 3.1 percentage points from the result that would be obtained if interviews had been conducted with all persons in the universe represented by the sample. www.wakefieldresearch.com
About the PURELL Brand
PURELL Hand Sanitizer was invented in 1988 by GOJO to meet the needs of healthcare providers and restaurants operators looking for ways to reduce the spread of germs. Healthcare workers needed to kill germs on their hands when they couldn’t get to soap and water. And restaurant operators needed extra germ-fighting protection to reduce the risk of food contamination.
PURELL Hand Sanitizer was a great success, not only because it was effective at killing 99.99% of most common germs, but because it was convenient, gentle and a pleasure to use. The dispensers and bottles could be placed anywhere, so hand hygiene was no longer restricted to the confines of a sink. And people enjoyed using PURELL Hand Sanitizer because it was refreshing and gentle.
Soon its popularity grew. People who used it at work also thought it would be great to use when they were at home or on the go.
In 1997, PURELL Hand Sanitizer was made available to consumers, forever changing the way the world stays well. It soon became America’s #1 hand sanitizer and a significant part of popular culture.
Today, PURELL Hand Sanitizer remains one of the most recognized brands in the world. It defines the hand sanitizer category and is the brand most preferred by doctors, professionals and consumers everywhere.
And now we’ve taken the next step and introduced PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, the ultimate in germ-killing effectiveness.