This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Fujitsu fi-7160 Color Duplex Professional Document Scanner Item # 1867324
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Both hardware and software are equally important in the Fujitsu fi-7160 scanner. The newly developed PaperStream IP driver and image processing middleware combined with the PaperStream Capture software offer simplified and automated batch scanning routines that intelligently convert batches of documents into predetermined work routines.This new fi series model offers USB 3.0 support and is designed to make end-to-end scanning processes faster. The fi-7160 model processes up to 60 sheets/120 pages per minute (A4, color, duplex, 300 dpi). Additional functions also help deliver top results. For example, it is easy to scan a mixed batch containing sheets of different sizes and thicknesses. The scanner mechanically straightens any documents that may have been fed askew and PaperStream IP also automatically corrects any remaining irregularities. An ultrasonic sensor recognizes whether two or more sheets have fed in and issues an error message. Even sticky notes do not delay the workflow as the system recognizes them automatically. Further, user support is provided through the scanners' LCD panel which provides straightforward operation flows and allows users to select profiles directly on the device, check the quantity of scanned documents or review any status messages.Organizations of all types and sizes rely on the fi -7160 for its speed, reliability, and accuracy. Small enough to fit on your desk, and powerful enough to sail through all of your administrative needs, this best-in-class scanner will allow you to process your paperwork in no time.The fi-7160 is designed to make paper handling faster and more reliable for businesses of all kinds. Scan documents of mixed paper sizes and weights all at once - no need to pre-sort your files. Intelligent MultiFeed Function allows easy manual bypass for sticky notes, taped receipts, and labels. Ultrasonic double feed detection identifies sheets stuck together so you never miss a page. Forget to remove a staple? This feature will "listen" to the paper flowing through the machine and stop if a misfeed occurs, reducing damage to your documents. Skew reduction technology significantly improves feeding performance and ensures that your whole document gets accurately captured
|automatic document feeder capacity||80 Sheets|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ipm)||120|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm)||60|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ipm)||120|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ppm)||60|
|Media Size||A3 11.70" x 16.50"; A4 8.30" x 11.70"; A8 2" x 2.90"; Custom Size 2" x 2.13"|
|media type||Plain Paper; Embossed Card; Receipt; ID Card; Form; Invoice; Note; Label|
|operating system compatibility||Windows; Linux|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Power Consumption Operational (Standby)||38 Watt|
|System Requirements||Windows® 10 (32-bit/64-bit); Windows® 8 / 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit); Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit); Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit); Windows XP® (32-bit/64-bit); Windows Server® 2016 (64-bit); Windows Server® 2012 R2 (64-bit); Windows Server® 2012 (64-bit); Windows Server® 2008 R2 (64-bit); Windows Server® 2008 (32-bit/64-bit); Linux (Ubuntu 16.04 / 14.04 LTS)|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||9.30 lb|
|What's Included||fi-7160 Scanner; Power cord (US); Power adapter; USB 3.0 Cable; Driver installation and Documentation DVD includes:; PaperStream IP TWAIN & ISIS drivers, Operator's Guide, Limited Warranty Guide, PaperStream Capture software, ScanSnap mode (add-in) software, and Scanner Central Admin software|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The perfect addition to your teamOrganizations of all types and sizes rely on the fi-7160 for its speed, reliability, and accuracy. Small enough to fit on any desk, yet powerful enough to sail through routine billing, data entry, and other administrative tasks. Legendary Fujitsu quality and toll-free, US-based technical support make it the natural choice for workgroups with low to moderate document volume.
Great speed and document handling
- Scanning speeds of 60 pages / 120 images per minute at 300 dpi in Color, Grayscale, and Monochrome
- Automatic document feeder with up to 80 page capacity
- Supports scanning long documents up to 220”1 , thick paper, and embossed plastic cards
- Protects your documents with acoustic sensors
- Ensures your data is captured with smart ultrasonic technology
- Reduces rescans by cleaning up documents automatically in a single pass
Smart technology for easy operation
- Scan mixed batches of varying sizes and thickness - the fi-7160 accurately captures the data and crops each image to its correct size
- Equipped with Skew Reducer technology to ensure straight paper feeding, even for thin or small documents
- Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection identifies sheets stuck together so you don’t miss an image
- Intelligent MultiFeed Function allows easy manual bypass for sticky notes, taped receipts, and labels that can slow down batch scanning
- Forgot to remove a staple? Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection “listens” to paper flowing through the machine and stops if a misfeed occurs, reducing damage to your documents
Clean up and optimize scans without changing settings in advance
PaperStream IP (PSIP) is our TWAIN/ISIS®-compliant driver with smart features including:
- Assisted Scanning lets you choose the best image cleanup through visual selection
- Advanced Image Cleanup corrects the toughest documents, including colored and decorated backgrounds, to improve OCR and reduce rescans
- Auto Color Detection identifies the best color mode for the document
- Blank Page Detection removes blank pages automatically
- Front and Back Merge places two sides of a page into one convenient image
PaperStream Capture software makes scanning easier than ever
Eliminate the learning curve. PaperStream Capture’s user-friendly interface allows easy operation from start to finish. Changing scan settings is simple. Indexing and sorting features include barcode, patch code, and blank page separation – making batch scanning a breeze for operators.
Manage your organization's fi-Series scanner fleet anytime, anywhere
Includes Scanner Central Admin Agent to remotely manage your entire fi Series fleet.
Effectively allocate your resources based on scan volume, consumables wear, and more.
- Agent, console and server remote scanner management
- Real-time Fujitsu scanner inventory
- Status and alert monitoring
- Centralized driver update deployment
- Consumable management
- 1 When using PaperStream IP Driver
- 2 When chute is closed.
- 3 For full details, visit www.fcpa.fujitsu.com/warranties or call (800) 626-4686