This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Fujitsu fi-7160 Color Duplex Professional Document Scanner - 60ppm - 600 dpi optical - USB 3.0 Item # 1867324
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- TWAIN/ISIS compliant
- Duplex scanning speeds of up to 60 pages per minute. Optical resolution of up to 600 dpi. 80-sheets Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Designed to make end-to-end scanning processes faster and more reliable for businesses
- Advanced paper handling technology for the ultimate in-feeding reliability
- Capable of handling sticky notes, receipts, labels, and hard and embossed credit and ID cards
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|grayscale depth||8 bits|
|dimensions||6-2/5 in. X 11-8/10 in. X 6-7/10 in.|
|Eco Label Standard||ENERGY STAR|
|manufacturer||FUJITSU AMERICA, INC.|
|Product Type||Document Scanner|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ipm)||120|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm)||60|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ipm)||120|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ppm)||60|
|Media Size||297.18; 210.82; 50.8|
|media type||Plain Paper; Embossed Card; Receipt; ID Card; Form; Invoice; Note; Label|
|Operating System Supported||Windows; Linux|
|Product Name||fi-7160 Color Duplex Professional Document Scanner|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The perfect addition to your teamOrganizations of all types and sizes rely on the fi-7160 for its speed, reliability, and accuracy. Small enough to fit on any desk, yet powerful enough to sail through routine billing, data entry, and other administrative tasks. Legendary Fujitsu quality and toll-free, US-based technical support make it the natural choice for workgroups with low to moderate document volume.
Great speed and document handling
- Scanning speeds of 60 pages / 120 images per minute at 300 dpi in Color, Grayscale, and Monochrome
- Automatic document feeder with up to 80 page capacity
- Supports scanning long documents up to 220”1 , thick paper, and embossed plastic cards
- Protects your documents with acoustic sensors
- Ensures your data is captured with smart ultrasonic technology
- Reduces rescans by cleaning up documents automatically in a single pass
Smart technology for easy operation
- Scan mixed batches of varying sizes and thickness - the fi-7160 accurately captures the data and crops each image to its correct size
- Equipped with Skew Reducer technology to ensure straight paper feeding, even for thin or small documents
- Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection identifies sheets stuck together so you don’t miss an image
- Intelligent MultiFeed Function allows easy manual bypass for sticky notes, taped receipts, and labels that can slow down batch scanning
- Forgot to remove a staple? Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection “listens” to paper flowing through the machine and stops if a misfeed occurs, reducing damage to your documents
Clean up and optimize scans without changing settings in advance
PaperStream IP (PSIP) is our TWAIN/ISIS®-compliant driver with smart features including:
- Assisted Scanning lets you choose the best image cleanup through visual selection
- Advanced Image Cleanup corrects the toughest documents, including colored and decorated backgrounds, to improve OCR and reduce rescans
- Auto Color Detection identifies the best color mode for the document
- Blank Page Detection removes blank pages automatically
- Front and Back Merge places two sides of a page into one convenient image
PaperStream Capture software makes scanning easier than ever
Eliminate the learning curve. PaperStream Capture’s user-friendly interface allows easy operation from start to finish. Changing scan settings is simple. Indexing and sorting features include barcode, patch code, and blank page separation – making batch scanning a breeze for operators.
Manage your organization's fi-Series scanner fleet anytime, anywhere
Includes Scanner Central Admin Agent to remotely manage your entire fi Series fleet.
Effectively allocate your resources based on scan volume, consumables wear, and more.
- Agent, console and server remote scanner management
- Real-time Fujitsu scanner inventory
- Status and alert monitoring
- Centralized driver update deployment
- Consumable management
- 1 When using PaperStream IP Driver
- 2 When chute is closed.
- 3 For full details, visit www.fcpa.fujitsu.com/warranties or call (800) 626-4686