This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Fujitsu fi-7160 - Document scanner - Duplex - 8.5 in x 14 in - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - up to 60 ppm (mono) / up to 60 ppm (color) - ADF (80 sheets) - up to 4000 scans per day - USB 3.0 Item # 1867324
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- PaperStream Capture - optimizes batch scanning. PaperStream Capture allows users to fine-tune their document work flow (including batches) at every step. Once users have scanned a batch they can instantly release it to the defined destination or place it into a queue for subsequent validation and additional processing. The software also brings flexibility when users need to add more documents to an existing batch at a later point in time: newly scanned documents of the same class or belonging to the same logical batch can be appended without the need to re-scan the entire set. Users of ECM (Enterprise Content Management) and DMS (Document Management System) applications can use PaperStream Capture as a versatile onramp for document batches being fed into their productivity applications with less effort and offering better quality performance.
- Top results, quickly and reliably. This new fi series model offers USB 3.0 support and is designed to make end-to-end scanning processes faster. The fi-7160 model processes up to 60 sheets/120 pages per minute (A4, color, duplex, 300 dpi). Additional functions also help deliver top results. For example, it is easy to scan a mixed batch containing sheets of different sizes and thicknesses. The scanner mechanically straightens any documents that may have been fed askew and PaperStream IP also automatically corrects any remaining irregularities. An ultrasonic sensor recognizes whether two or more sheets have fed in and issues an error message. Even sticky notes do not delay the workflow as the system recognizes them automatically. Further, user support is provided through the scanners' LCD panel which provides straightforward operation flows and allows users to select profiles directly on the device, check the quantity of scanned documents or review any status messages.
- Critical for perfect results: the interplay between hard- and software. Both hardware and software are equally important in the Fujitsu fi-7160 scanner. The newly developed PaperStream IP driver and image processing middleware combined with the PaperStream Capture software offer simplified and automated batch scanning routines that intelligently convert batches of documents into predetermined work routines.
- PaperStream IP - top-quality image processing and enhancement. PaperStream IP represents a totally new type of driver middleware. Advanced black and white and color processing automatically converts every document into an image of extraordinary quality. Users need not worry about individual scanning parameters but are able to adjust any parameter to suit their needs to specific jobs. PaperStream IP prepares digitized data for subsequent processing such as OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and connects with common scanning applications that would regularly control the scanner via either the TWAIN or ISIS interface. PaperStream IP also provides a unique triple stream capability.
- ScanSnap Manager for fi Series - universal everyday use. In addition to offering full-featured document capture and batch processing, the fi Series is also on hand for more ad-hoc daily tasks through the ScanSnap Manager for fi Series. This allows users to undertake individual tasks at their desks such as Scan-to-PDF, Scan-to-Email or Scan-to-Word.
- iSOP - "senses" the feeding process. In addition to the industry leading paper protection feature of the previous generations, the new model introduces a premium feature into a desktop scanner - the intelligent Sonic Paper Protection mechanism iSOP. This is an acoustic noise sensor module that monitors the feeding process. It detects the sound emission of every document, recognizing any sound indicating an irregularity and immediately stops the paper feed motion, saving users' time and protecting important and valuable originals.
- Scanner central administration lowers operating costs. The scanner central administration function allows management of all of the new fi Series scanners efficiently. For example, administrators can determine scan profiles, install drivers applications with ease and perform updates centrally. Error messages or maintenance status updates also appear in the central management functions. The result is a much lower TotalCost of Ownership (TCO).
|grayscale depth||8 bits|
|dimensions||6-2/5 in. X 11-8/10 in. X 6-7/10 in.|
|manufacturer||FUJITSU AMERICA, INC.|
|Product Type||Document Scanner|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The perfect addition to your teamOrganizations of all types and sizes rely on the fi-7160 for its speed, reliability, and accuracy. Small enough to fit on any desk, yet powerful enough to sail through routine billing, data entry, and other administrative tasks. Legendary Fujitsu quality and toll-free, US-based technical support make it the natural choice for workgroups with low to moderate document volume.
Great speed and document handling
- Scanning speeds of 60 pages / 120 images per minute at 300 dpi in Color, Grayscale, and Monochrome
- Automatic document feeder with up to 80 page capacity
- Supports scanning long documents up to 220”1 , thick paper, and embossed plastic cards
- Protects your documents with acoustic sensors
- Ensures your data is captured with smart ultrasonic technology
- Reduces rescans by cleaning up documents automatically in a single pass
Smart technology for easy operation
- Scan mixed batches of varying sizes and thickness - the fi-7160 accurately captures the data and crops each image to its correct size
- Equipped with Skew Reducer technology to ensure straight paper feeding, even for thin or small documents
- Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection identifies sheets stuck together so you don’t miss an image
- Intelligent MultiFeed Function allows easy manual bypass for sticky notes, taped receipts, and labels that can slow down batch scanning
- Forgot to remove a staple? Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection “listens” to paper flowing through the machine and stops if a misfeed occurs, reducing damage to your documents
Clean up and optimize scans without changing settings in advance
PaperStream IP (PSIP) is our TWAIN/ISIS®-compliant driver with smart features including:
- Assisted Scanning lets you choose the best image cleanup through visual selection
- Advanced Image Cleanup corrects the toughest documents, including colored and decorated backgrounds, to improve OCR and reduce rescans
- Auto Color Detection identifies the best color mode for the document
- Blank Page Detection removes blank pages automatically
- Front and Back Merge places two sides of a page into one convenient image
PaperStream Capture software makes scanning easier than ever
Eliminate the learning curve. PaperStream Capture’s user-friendly interface allows easy operation from start to finish. Changing scan settings is simple. Indexing and sorting features include barcode, patch code, and blank page separation – making batch scanning a breeze for operators.
Manage your organization's fi-Series scanner fleet anytime, anywhere
Includes Scanner Central Admin Agent to remotely manage your entire fi Series fleet.
Effectively allocate your resources based on scan volume, consumables wear, and more.
- Agent, console and server remote scanner management
- Real-time Fujitsu scanner inventory
- Status and alert monitoring
- Centralized driver update deployment
- Consumable management
- 1 When using PaperStream IP Driver
- 2 When chute is closed.
- 3 For full details, visit www.fcpa.fujitsu.com/warranties or call (800) 626-4686