This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Avery® Easy Peel® TrueBlock® Print-To-The-Edge Inkjet/Laser Labels, Square, 22805, 1 1/2" x 1 1/2", Matte White, Pack Of 600 Item # 187243
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Never has a label packed so much punch.
- These small labels can be customized to promote your company or product, or connect customers to your website and other digital media with a 2D barcode or QR Code.
- They’re also perfect for your branding and promotional items and for use on packaging, mailings, brochures and other business products.
- The print-to-the-edge feature lets you add a full-color background to your brand logo, product name, address or message.
- The patented Easy Peel label sheets with the Pop-up Edge® ensure a quick and easy application.
- Simply bend the label sheet back, peel and return the sheet to a flat position.
- With room to print a barcode and one line of text you can drive customers to your website, social networking feeds, video content, a map of your location or other information.
- The TrueBlock® technology blocks out words or other dark colors underneath the label to provide more accurate barcode scans, while completely covering the surface below.
- Learn about the benefits of 2D barcodes and QR codes at avery.com/smallbiz.
- Easily create the codes or customize labels with your logo or other images at avery.com/print.
- TrueBlock® allows you to apply labels to a dark surface or over existing copy or marks. Completely blocks out existing information.
|machine compatibility||inkjet printer; laser printer|
|number of labels per sheet/roll||24|
|size||1 1/2" x 1 1/2"|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Bring Your Business to Life
Peel and apply labels quickly and easily with the patented Pop-up Edge.
Print to the Edge
Showcase your logo with bright colors and sharp text all the way to the label's edge.
Block out what's under the label, so you can reuse boxes and containers.