Epson® VS250 SVGA 3LCD Projector, V11H838220 Item # 187374
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Great for classroom or board room use, this projector provides clear, vivid images thanks to 3LCD, 3-chip technology and an 800 x 600 SVGA resolution. The lightweight device offers USB and HDMI™ ports to enable quick connections, and the viewable screen size is as large as 350", which is great for lectures or meetings.
- Lightweight at only 5.3 lb.
- 3LCD, 3-chip technology offers a vivid, bold display.
- 800 x 600 SVGA resolution for beautiful, crisp images.
- Keystone correction helps eliminate image distortion. Automatically corrects images for vertical display angles within ±30°. Allows manual correction for horizontal angles within ±30°.
- Up to 3,200 lumens of brightness and 15,000:1 contrast ratio.
- 30" to 350" viewable screen size. 1.45 (wide) to 1.96 (tele) throw ratio range reproduces images accurately.
- HDMI support lets you quickly connect a video or audio source. PC and Mac compatible.
- Digital zoom allows necessary adjustments for better image quality.
- Higher Color Brightness and Wider Color Gamut create vibrant visuals.
- 210W UHE lamp for up to 10,000 hours of life.
- USB Type-A and Type-B ports offer simple connections.
- Includes remote features volume, e-zoom, freeze, menu and other helpful functions.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited (projector) and 90-day limited (lamp) warranties.
|average lamp life||6,000 (Normal Mode), 10,000 (ECO Mode) hours|
|color depth||1.07 billion colors|
|dimensions||3.2"H x 11.9"W x 9.2"D|
|image distortion control (keystone correction)||yes|
|maximum diagonal image size||350 inches|
|maximum projection distance||29.17 feet|
|native resolution||800 x 600|
|projector weight||5.3 lb|
|remote control included||yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited; 90-day limited|
|white brightness (white light output)||3,200 lumens|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Portable Projector with HDMI for Everyday Business PresentationsMake a lasting impression with the VS250 portable projector, offering 3,200 lumens of color/white brightness1 for vivid presentations — even in well-lit rooms. Featuring SVGA resolution (800 x 600), the VS250 is ideal for everyday projection needs. Its lightweight design and fast, easy setup tools get you up and running in no time. Plus, Epson® 3LCD projectors deliver remarkable color accuracy, with up to 3x Higher Color Brightness2 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut3 over competitive DLP projectors. The VS250 also supports HDMI, the standard in digital connectivity, for compatibility with the latest laptops and media players.
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well-lit rooms — 3,200 lumens of equal color and white brightness1
- SVGA resolution (800 x 600) — ideal for projecting everyday presentations and graphics
- Fast, easy setup with Epson — get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient control
- Remarkable color accuracy — up to 3x Higher Color Brightness2 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut3 with Epson over DLP projectors
- Works with the latest laptops and media players — supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio in one cable
1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2 Color brightness (color light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
3 Gamut volume in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
4 Based on TFCinfo: U.S. Projector Brand Customer Perception and Preference Study, Multimedia Projectors 2017.
5 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
6 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.