This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Featuring uncompressed digital signal and high definition resolution from just a shielded RG-59 cable, Q-See QT728-4G7-1 offers the unique combination of HD and familiarity. This SDI surveillance bundle delivers full high definition resolution using tradition cables. Protect the vital areas of your business in full HD resolution. Or, simply verify that important package was delivered.
|Frame Rate||240 Frames Per Second|
|Hard Drive||1 TB|
|Image Sensor Type||CCD|
|Maximum Camera Resolution||720|
|maximum resolution||1280 x 720|
|number of cameras included||4|
|Number of IR LEDs||36|
|package contents||8-Channel Digital Video Recorder; 4 x 720p SDI Cameras; 12V Adapter|
|ports||1 composite video in; 1 composite video out; 1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 HDMI; 1 serial; 1 USB; 1 VGA out|
|Power Consumption||20 W|
|System Components||Digital Video Recorder; Camera|
|Total Number of Audio In Ports||4|
|Total Number of Audio Out Ports||1|
|Total Number of Channels||8|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Images - Get to know the system
- 8 Channel SDI DVR
- Real-Time 720p Resolution
- 4 High Definition 720p Cameras
- Weatherproof Cameras for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Up to 100ft of Night Vision
- UL Listed BNC Cable for Each Camera
- Remote Monitoring Via Free Apps
- PC and Mac Compatibility
- Email Alerts with Incident Snapshots
- Connect Up to 4 More SDI Cameras
- Scan N View Connectivity
Featuring uncompressed digital signal and high definition resolution from a UL Listed BNC able, Q-See’s QT728-4G7-1 offers the unique combination of HD and familiarity. This SDI surveillance bundle delivers full high definition resolution using tradition cables. It’s the easiest HD upgrade if you have an existing UL Listed BNC cable infrastructure. Protect the vital areas of your business in full HD resolution. Or, simply verify that important package was delivered. This platinum SDI system is packed with high tech features:
- 720p recording technology captures a wider, undistorted, digital image that provides a more accurate video for superior recognition.
- Q-See’s start-up wizard advances through the setup process step-by-step making complete protection quicker than ever.
- Real-time recording accommodates up to 30 frames per second on each of the 8 channels in order to produce smooth, continuous and uninterrupted video.
As the frontrunner in innovation, Q-See is the trusted leader in surveillance for home and business, delivering peace of mind anywhere, anytime
Real-Time 720p Resolution720p provides more viewing pixels (1280x720 pixels), which translates into a higher resolution image with amazing detail and superior recognition. Capturing video using the 720p SDI DVR produces exceptional viewing on an HD monitor or TV screen, while also maintaining image integrity and minimizing distortion.
720p SDI CamerasAccurately capture your surroundings with a set of 720p resolution cameras from Q-See. With an effective pixel size of 1280x960, monitoring your property has never been easier or clearer. Encased in a sturdy all metal housing, each high quality camera provides detailed, high definition images that provides a clear picture so you can capture the essential details.
Remote MonitoringRest easy and keep an eye on your business from anywhere, 24/7 with remote monitoring.
• Access live and previously recorded video as well as the DVR’s settings
• Receive instant email alerts and snapshot images when motion is detected, or if video loss occurs.
• Allows up to 10 simultaneous users
• Dual-stream technology for reduced-bandwidth connections
• Includes free MyQ-See.com dynamic DNS URL
- Smart Phones: free Q-See apps available for iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Mac OSX 10.7, 10.8 & 10.9
- Internet Browsers: Internet Explorer, Safari (for Mac), Firefox(with IE plugin), and Chrome (with IE plugin). Free Multi-System Software allows DVR monitoring regardless of browser.
Start-Up WizardInstalling a surveillance system has never been easier with Q-See’s integrated Start-Up Wizard. The wizard is automatic and begins assisting you as soon as the DVR is powered up for the first time. The on-screen guide advances step-by-step to help ensure your DVR settings are optimized for your particular situation. Even configuring the remote monitoring features is now straightforward.
True 30 Frames Per Second (FPS) RecordingThis DVR records at a verified 30 FPS allowing completely smooth playback with continuous motion in order to ensure every detail is captured.
Scan N' View ConnectivityScan N' View is here and with it comes one-click remote setup! Scan N' View is new quick connect technology in the Q-See QT View app that allows you to easily connect to your DVR for instant live viewing on a smartphone or tablet. This revolutionary new features makes remote monitoring the easiest part of setting up your system. With Q-See’s Scan N’ View quick start feature, connecting your DVR to your favorite mobile device is as easy as taking a picture. Just download the free QT View App, scan the QR code on the DVR and instantly view live video on your device! Never again will you have to deal with cumbersome router settings or confusing port forwarding rules. The app does all the hard work for you, allowing you to connect with just one click.
Remote monitoring from your mobile device is as easy as 1, 2, View!
1. Download the FREE QT View App,
2. Scan the QR code on the DVR and
3. View live video on your device instantly!
Additional Camera Features
1/3" Image SensorExpect clear, crisp images day or night thanks to the quality camera sensors and HD digital resolution.
Built-in 3.6mm LensEach camera comes with a 3.6mm lens that offers a 65° to 70° field of view.
Weatherproof Metal IP66 RatingThe cameras are encased in IP66-rated, weatherproof metal to ensure they withstand prolonged outdoor exposure.
30 High Quality LEDsThanks to a set of powerful infrared LEDs, these cameras can see up to 100ft in the dark for continued protection well into the night.
3-Axis Mounting BracketVersatile 3-axis brackets allow each bullet camera to be mounted to just about any surface, such as a wall, ceiling or flat surface, for optimal visibility. The included brackets also prevent vandalism by fully protecting sensitive camera wires behind the brackets where they can be safely passed through walls.
UL Listed BNC CablesEach camera in this Q-See system comes with 60ft of quality, shielded UL Listed BNC cables. This allows cables to be run through wall and adds length and versatility without compromising video signal. Cable can be extended up to a single run 300ft length.
An additional power supply is needed when extending to a max length.
Additional DVR Features
High Definition Viewing OptionsConnect any 19" and larger TV or monitor to take advantage of the SDI DVR's crystal clear clarity with the HDMI® port and included standard HDMI® cable.
2 TB A/V Rated Hard DriveTo ensure you never miss a vital moment, a sturdy A/V rated, high capacity hard drive comes installed with the DVR. The amount of footage you can save on the hard drive before needing to over-wrote footage will depend on the recording and resolution setting you select. This system can support up 1 SATA HDD of up to 3TB.
Convenient BackupEasily transfer videos from the surveillance system to a PC, Flash Drive or USB Hard Drive in order to free-up space for new video while retaining important footage.
User-Friendly NavigationThe easy to use interface, along with the accompanying mouse and remote, make moving through menus a breeze.
Four Recording ModesWith four recording modes to choose from, the DVR is easily customized to suit your individual surveillance recording needs:
1.Record continuously: Manually start and stop recording
2. Schedule: Trigger recording to start and end at specific times with a daily timer or to record 24/7
3. Motion: Trigger recording to start when motion is detected
4. Alarm: Link system to trigger from an external alarm (alarm not included)
Multiple Viewing OptionsQ-See systems make monitoring camera feeds convenient. View cameras on a 4 or 8 feed grid or view one feed at a time in full screen mode with the added option to cycle through each of the cameras at a customizable speed.
Convenient Search OptionsTo easily pinpoint an event, this DVR allows you to search recorded video by either time or by a motion detected event.
Additional System Specifications
- H.264 video compression
- Live Display Resolution and Frame Rate: 1280x 720 (30FPS per cam)
- Recording Resolution and Frame Rate: 720p / 240FPS (30 FPS on each channel)
- DVR Inputs/Outputs:
- Video In: 8 SDI BNC
- Video Out: 1 HDMI, 1 BNC, 1 VGA
- Alarm: 8 In/ 1 Out
- Audio: 4 In/ 1 Out
- 1 USB ports (1 for backup and 1 for USB mouse)
- Power Supply: 100/230V
- Power Consumption: 20W w/o Hard Drive
- Weight: 3.25 lbs
- Operating Temperature: 50°F to 104° F
- 1/3” Camera Image Sensor
- 3.6mm Camera Lens
- 1280x720 Effective Pixels
- 30 IR LEDs
- IP66 Rated Metal Camera Housing
- IR Cut Filter
- 850nM Infrared Wavelength
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Digital Wide Dynamic Range
- Auto Gain Control
- 1/60s-1/67,500s Electronic Shutter
- 5W Power Consumption (LEDs ON)
- Q-See Warranty & Lifetime Technical Support
- 8-Channel Digital SDI with 2TB Hard Drive (QT728-2)
- (4) High Definiton SDI Cameras (QH7004B)
- (4) 60ft UL Listed BNC Cables
- (1) 4-way power splitter and Adapter
- USB Mouse and Remote Control
- CD-Rom with Remote Viewing Software and Manuals
- Power supply for DVR
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- Standard HDMI® Cable
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability