This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
APC SurgeArrest 6-Outlet 2-USB Wall-Mounted Surge Protector, White, P6WU2 Item # 1910706
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
With 6 outlets and 2 USB ports, this surge protector not only prevents damage to your electronics, but also lets you charge your phone and tablet. The unit easily recovers from overloads thanks to the resettable circuit breaker, and the LED indicator makes it easy to tell when it is plugged in.
- Protects electronics from damage due to surges, spikes or lightning.
- 6 outlets offer power to several items at the same time. 2 USB ports enable charging of smartphones and tablets.
- EMI/RFI noise filter helps ensure peak performance of connected equipment.
- Resettable circuit breaker is designed to recover after an overload.
- LED indicates when the protector is on and working.
- Wall-plate screw mounts the unit to a wall outlet plate.
- UL listed for safety.
- Backed by the manufacturer's $50,000 connected-equipment guarantee.
|amp rating||15 amps|
|built-in telephone jack||no|
|coaxial cable line protection||no|
|connected equipment warranty||$50,000|
|cord length||0 feet|
|dimensions||4.02"H x 1.5"W x 5.51"D|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||yes|
|fax/phone line protection||no|
|Frequency Provided||50/60 Hz|
|Input Voltage||120 V|
|joule rating||1,080 joules|
|manufacturer||APC by Schneider Electric|
|mounting hardware included||no|
|number of outlets||6|
|Product Line||SurgeArrest Essential|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Receptacles||4 x NEMA 5-15R; 2 x USB|
|Surge Energy Rating||1080 J|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||8.82 oz|
|What's Included||Essential SurgeArrest 6 Outlet Wall Mount With USB, 120V; USB Power Adapter; User Manual|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
APC P6WU2 SurgeArrest 6 Outlet Wall Mount Surge Protector with 2 USB Charging PortsReliable and Safe Protection from Lightning, Surges, and Spikes
The APC SurgeArrest Essential series represents the primary level of surge protection that should be present on any of your computers and household electronics. The P6WU2’s state-of-the-art circuitry offers protection for sensitive electronic equipment against larger power surges and more common power fluctuations. Six surge protected outlets, two 2.4A USB charging ports, status indicator LED lights, and lifetime Equipment Protection Policy make this APC by Schneider Electric SurgeArrest the best value for quality surge protection.
As one of the world’s largest and most respected power protection designers and manufacturers, APC is relied upon daily for power protection and availability. APC products offer the maximum level of protection, safety, convenience, and reliability.
At a Glance:
- Protect your devices from dangerous surges and spikes
- Full lifetime warranty and $50,000 Equipment Protection Policy (EPP)
- 6 surge protected outlets
- Two 2.4A USB charging ports
- Surge Protection LED illuminates when turned on and protecting attached equipment
- Building Wiring Fault indicator warns of potentially dangerous wiring problems in wall circuitry
- APC P6WU2 SurgeArrest 6 Outlet Wall Mount Surge Protector with 2 USB Charging Ports
Reliable Power ProtectionAPC surge protectors undergo stringent testing by IEEE and are awarded let-through ratings, which indicate the maximum voltage level that can possibly reach your equipment after a surge or voltage spike has passed through an electric surge protector. Lower IEEE let-through ratings indicate better protection and performance. The APC Essential SurgeArrest series offers optimal performance with a let-through rating of less than 330V for North American products and a rating of less than 15 percent for products sold worldwide.
Optimal Safety for Home or OfficeThe SurgeArrest will warn you if its circuitry has been damaged by a heavy strike or power line surge and it is unable to provide 100 percent protection. If the Surge Protection LED is not illuminated, simply contact APC, and we will replace your SurgeArrest free of charge.
Ensures Maximum Audio/Video PerformanceMost other surge suppressors continue to let power through even after their circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to future surges. APC SurgeArrest's Fail Safe Mode disconnects equipment from the power supply if the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised, preventing damaging surges from reaching your equipment.