This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
The Comtrol DeviceMaster RTS 1-Port is a single-port device server designed for network-enabling serial communications devices. When used with the included NS-Link driver software and a host PC, the DeviceMaster RTS enables placement of COM or TTY ports anywhere on an Ethernet network or across the Internet. In applications where connecting legacy serial devices to a PC without software changes is a requirement, a pair of DeviceMaster RTS units can be used to create a point-to-point serial tunnel across the network that seamlessly transfer serial data via TCP or UDP socket connections.
- Designed for network-enabling serial communications devices. When used with NS-Link™ software (included) and a host PC, this device server enables placement of COM or TTY ports anywhere on an Ethernet network or across the network. Features a 10/100Base-T bus interface with RJ-45 port.
- Web-based configuration makes setup and management changes quick and simple.
- Supports native COM, TTY or TCP/IP Socket communication modes. RS-232/422/485 software selectable.
- Rugged stainless steel housing enables panel mounting or DIN rail mounting. Temperature rated to withstand extreme conditions between -37° and 74°C.
- LED indicators include 100MB Ethernet, duplex, Ethernet link/activity and status.
|brand name||Comtrol Corporation|
|dimensions||3.6"H x 0.8"W x 2.8"D|
|model||DeviceMaster RTS DB9M|
|operating system compatibility||Windows NT 4.0; Windows 2000; Windows XP; Windows Server 2003; Windows Vista; Windows 2008 Server; Windows 7; Linux|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|What's Included||DeviceMaster 1-Port Device Server; NS-Link driver software; External Power Supply|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability