This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
OFM Apex Mid-Back Leather Chair With Wood Accents, 42.5"H x 27"W x 26"D, Black/Mahogany Frame, Black Leather Item # 192008
Thick padding and a headrest keep you relaxed
- Thick padding keeps you at ease during long days. This elegant black leather mid-back chair makes a great guest or conference chair. 4"-thick padding and a pillow headrest keep your head and neck supported, especially as you rock or recline. The black plywood frame features you choice of Mahogany or Cherry wood details on the armrest and base cover for a chair that coordinates nicely with today's traditional and contemporary office décor.
- Tilt controls for ideal positioning. Find the perfect position instantly with this chair's various tilt controls. Adjustable knee tilt lets you tilt your chair from a pivot point at the front of the seat for a slight life under the knees. Adjustable forward tilt lets you tilt the seat forward/downward so thighs slope downward reducing disc pressure during forward-oriented tasks such as typing. Recline your seat and backrest simultaneously at the same ratio using the adjustable tilt angle while controlling the amount of effort it takes to recline with the tilt tension adjustment. Once you've found your favorite position, lock it into place with tilt lock.
- Armrests relieve shoulder strain. Waterfall armrests curve gently out of the way of hands and wrists to allow freer movement at desk or computer. Armrests support forearms and elbows to help eliminate muscle fatigue and stress in upper back, shoulders and neck.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for perfect posture. Use the pneumatic lift to instantly raise or lower your chair to the height that's most comfortable for you. Experts recommend that you sit with your thighs and lower legs at a 90° angle and your feet flat on the floor.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- 39"-42 1/2"H x 27"W x 26"D.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|adjustable back height||no|
|adjustable forward tilt||yes|
|adjustable height range||39-42 1/2|
|adjustable knee tilt||yes|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|back cushion height||22 1/2 inches|
|chair back material||leather|
|chair back style||mid-back|
|dimensions||42 1/2"H x 27"W x 26"D|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|seat size||20 x 19 1/2|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|waterfall seat cushion||no|
|Show More ▾|