This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite 3ft DisplayPort to VGA Adapter Active Converter Cable Latches DP to HD15 DPort 1.2 M/M - for Video Device, Projector, TV, Graphics Card, Monitor - 3 ft - 1 x HD-15 Male VGA - 1 x DisplayPort Male Digital Video Item # 195338
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Nickel-plated connectors with gold-plated contacts
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- No separate adapter required
- Active adapter for use with any Displayport port
|cord length||3 ft|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|Product Type||Video Cable|
|Connector on Second End||1|
|Product Name||P581-003-VGA-V2 DisplayPort 1.2 to VGA Active Adapter Cable, 3 ft.|
|Connector on First End||1|
Directly Connect a VGA Monitor to a DisplayPort 1.2 ComputerThis 3 ft. adapter cable allows you to connect a computer or laptop with DisplayPort 1.2 video output to a VGA monitor. Simply plug the cable into your DisplayPort computer and your VGA monitor. You don’t need a separate adapter or device cable.
- Use your current VGA monitor with your newer DisplayPort
desktop or laptop computer
- Use your VGA monitor as a secondary display
- Use a VGA projector with your DisplayPort desktop or laptop computer
- Computer with DisplayPort output (full-size port)
- Monitor with VGA input
Save Money without Sacrificing Image QualityThis adapter cable helps you save money by making your current VGA monitor compatible with a DisplayPort-equipped computer. Active digital-to-analog circuitry, premium double shielding and quality manufacturing ensure a clean, consistent video signal.
- Support for DisplayPort 1.2 video signals
- Computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (60 Hz)
- HDCP-compliant HDTV video resolutions up to 1080p (Full HD)
- Single-mode and dual-mode (DP++) DisplayPort compatibility
All trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners. Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Images may differ slightly from products. Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test products for compliance with standards. Go to Tripp Lite's website for more information, including complete warranty terms and conditions.