This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
PowerProducer 6 Ultra is all you need to turn your photos and videos into Hollywood style Blu-ray and DVD discs. It comes with complete disc authoring tools, supports the latest media formats and renders videos fast like no others. It is the essential disc creation software for your Windows 8 PC. PowerProducer also comes with professionally designed HD menu templates and disc label and cover design plus printing software.
All You Need to Create Movie Discs
- All NEW Hollywood-Style Menus – Create stunning movie discs with the built-in stylish menu templates & 3D-like opening animations.
- Customize your menus to your desired look and feel - User-imported video and built-in designs are blended together for a new disc navigation experience.
- NEW - Import 3D side-by-side photos and videos –Transcode them to your favorite 3D DVD, Blu-ray and AVCHD movie discs.
- Free Unlimited Templates from DirectorZone – download free menu templates from other users around the world.
- Compliant with the following authoring formats for DVD: DVD-Video on DVD-R/RW and with the following recording formats: DVD-VR on DVD-R/RW and DVD-RAM, DVD+VR on DVD+R/RW
- UNIQUE Right-to-Disc™ feature – Record videos directly from camcorders or webcam and write directly onto BD-RE, DVD+VR, and DVD-VR discs.
- NEW Built-in LabelPrint Software provides an easy way to personalize your discs with design templates for creating customized disc labels.
- NEW RAW Photo Support - Import files from Canon, Nikon Sony, Fujitsu, Olympus and other leading camera brands.
- NEW Support for MKV and FLV videos - Burn your downloaded videos straight from the internet to DVD and Blu-ray discs so you can enjoy them again on your player.
Essential Disc Authoring Tool for Windows®
- Windows® 8 Compatible - PowerProducer 6 is fully-compatible with the latest Windows® 8 Systems, works perfectly for your new PC with Windows® 8.
|additional requirements||128 MB VGA VRAM or higher (1 GB or higher VRAM are recommended); The import/export of some media formats may require activation via an Internet connection.; A burning device is required for burning CDs, VCDs & DVDs l DV/HDV–OHCI IEEE 1394 compliant device; 1024 x 768, 16-bit color or above|
|distributor||Arvato Digital Services LLC|
|download size||941649 KB|
|memory requirements||512 MB required but 3 GB DDR2 or above recommended|
|minimum hard disk space||Installation: 2 GB lBurning: 1 GB free for VCD production/ 10 GB (20 GB recommended) free for DVD production/ 60 GB (100 GB recommended) free for Blu-ray Disc/AVCHD/AVCREC production|
|minimum processor compatibility||VCD / SVCD / DVD / -VR / +VR authoring: Pentium 4 3.0 Ghzor AMD Athlon64 X2 or above (Required). AVCHD / AVCREC / Blu-ray Disc authoring: Pentium Core 2 Duo E6400, or AMD PhenomII X2 (Recommended)|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8 Enterprise; Windows 8 Professional; Windows 8; Windows 8 Enterprise x64; Windows 8 Professional x64; Windows 8 x64; Windows Vista Starter; Windows Vista Home Basic; Windows Vista Home Premium; Windows Vista Business; Windows Vista Enterprise; Windows Vista Ultimate; Windows Vista Home Basic x64; Windows Vista Home Premium x64; Windows Vista Business x64; Windows Vista Enterprise x64; Windows Vista Ultimate x64; Windows MCE; Windows Server 2003; Windows XP; Windows XP Home; Windows 2000|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability