Carson-Dellosa® Using Primary Sources Workbook, Grade 6 Item # 195713
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The Evidence-Based Inquiry Using Primary Sources series engages students in a world of inquiry and discovery. Inquiry-based learning is active learning that elicits a higher level of reading comprehension. The pages of these books contain exciting and fascinating real-world photographs, advertising, recipe cards, theater programs, posters, letters and maps, as well as other interesting items that document history.
- The photos are of actual people, events, and symbols of another era.
- Primary sources are obtained from the Library of Congress.
- Accompanying text lends context to the photos and is offered at three readability levels to allow for differentiation.
- Each book highlights 15 primary sources across 4 pages each.
- The first 3 pages of each set present the same primary source with text that is differentiated for three reading levels.
- The last page of each set offers questions and prompts to encourage higher-level thinking and inquiry.
- Students will enjoy the primary source subjects, which range from assembly lines and immigration to Buffalo Bill and Sitting Bull.
|book title||Using Primary Sources, Grade 6|
|number of pages||64 pages|