This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Bluetooth lets you pair with up to 2 cell phones
- Expandable phone system includes a base station with 5 handsets. Compatible with expandable handset model KX-TGA470S (sold separately).
- DECT 6.0 Plus technology delivers superb sound quality and far-reaching range, so you can talk on the phone in your basement, outside or in other distant locations.
- All-digital answering system lets you keep track of missed calls and messages.
- Large 1.8" white-backlit handset display provides clear visual notification. Dial keypad on the base facilitates simple operation.
- Built-in caller ID makes it simple to see who's calling before you answer. Call waiting/caller ID service required from your local telephone company.
- Link up to 2 compatible cell phones via Bluetooth technology and copy your cell phone's existing phone book to the system for added convenience. Text message alerts keep you notified of important updates.
- Intelligent Eco mode automatically lowers power consumption when you use a handset close to the base unit to help extend battery life.
- Enhanced noise reduction helps ensure crystal-clear conversations.
- Call block lets you prevent specific numbers from calling.
- Bluetooth headset capability lets you enjoy private, hands-free conversations (headset sold separately). Also compatible with select key detectors.
- USB charge functionality allows you to keep USB-enabled devices fully powered and ready for use.
|Battery Size Supported||AAA|
|battery type||Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH)|
|caller ID compatible||yes|
|Caller ID Memory||50|
|depth||1.3 in.; 4.6 in.|
|Dialed Call Memory||10|
|form factor||Wall Mountable|
|frequency||DECT 6.0 Plus|
|Frequency Band||1.90 GHz|
|integrated answering system||yes|
|Language Supported||Spanish; English|
|Maximum Cordless Handset Supported||6|
|Number of Batteries Supported||2|
|number of handsets included||5|
|number of phone lines||1|
|Phone Book/Directory Memory||3050|
|ports||1 headset; 1 phoneline (RJ-11); 1 USB|
|recording time||18 Minute|
|screen resolution||103 x 65|
|screen size||1.8 in.|
|standby time||192 Hour|
|talk time||10 Hour|
|Total Number of Cordless Handsets Included||5|
|Total Number of Phone Lines||1|
|Total Number of Wireless Handsets||5|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|width||7 in.; 1.9 in.|
|wireless technology||DECT 6.0|
Panasonic® Link2Cell KX-TG7875S Bluetooth® Expandable Cellular Convergence Phone System With Digital Answering System is rated out of 5 by 90.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Donna M from Great Phone system Many features, looked a bit intimidating, codes, etc. Followed directions and set up was easy and successful. Download cell contacts to phone worked well, even though I got a call during process...went back and finished download. Manual index is just ok, downloaded manual at web, good for word search. Also support site is just wonderful. Very well organized and search friendly.
Date published: 2018-07-24
Rated 1 out of 5 by CDot from Panasonic support ...disappointing I couldn't download my cell phone contacts as advertised. My phone has no way to transfer contacts via bluetooth. I discovered this problem buried in their 82 page owners manual. I went on a chat with Panasonic support center and they told me that they could help me for a $5.00 fee. Unbelievable. The unit is 3 hours old and they want a $5.00 fee to just answer a set up question. Don't buy Panasonic. I am going to return it to their dealer.
Date published: 2018-07-06
Rated 2 out of 5 by Dallas from Half the range of my 8 year-old Panasonic system I bought this to replace an 8 year old Panasonic system. The range is awful. If I walk out the back door (only a living room between base and handset) it loses it's connection (i.e get busy). The little icon never states that it is out of range. My older technology phone had twice the range. I could be in the neighbor's yard and get a connection. Now I see that there is a separate range extender you can buy for this? I never needed a range extender before, not for my WIFI nor my phone, looks like Panasonic is trying to upsell other products to make the main product work correctly. There is also a lot of static on the line. I don't have the cell linked to it anymore because there were issues there too. For example if my cell is out of range I can't access the phone book on the Panasonic (huh?). It sounds like Panasonic doesn't have the quality it once did and it is too late for me to return this.
Date published: 2018-06-10
Rated 2 out of 5 by Robert from Calls keep disconnecting after 1 minute I really like the features of this phone and everything was working fine. I had my VOIP connected as Line 1, my landline connected as Line 2 plus my cell phone was connected via Bluetooth. BUT something has happened and now every call automatically disconnects after approximately 1 minute of talk time and I can not find a solution to fix the problem. I have looked in the user guide and on line. I am really hoping this can be resolved or the phone is useless. Assuming I can get this resolved then absolutely I would recommend this phone, but if not than I would strongly suggest you do not buy this phone.
Date published: 2018-02-13
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability