This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Basyx by HON® VL511 Mid-back Task Chair, Black Item # 197070
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This task chair offers surprising style and comfort. The breathable mesh back is contoured to offer total body support. Sculpted fixed arms allow users to rest their forearms while typing. Convenient center-tilt control features adjustable tension and upright lock to provide choices in posture.
- Overall Dimensions: 40 1/2"H x 26"W x 26"D.
- Weight capacity tested to support 250 lb.
- Breathable woven mesh back with lumbar support. Lumbar feature supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine.
- Polyester seat is contoured with multiple layers of foam for added comfort and support.
- Sculpted fixed arms allow users to rest their forearms while typing.
- Assembly required.
- Backed by the basyx by HON Limited 5-Year Warranty.
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|adjustable back height||no|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable seat height||Yes|
|adjustable tilt angle||no|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|brand name||Basyx by HON|
|chair back style||mid-back|
|Chair/Seat Type||Task Chair|
|dimensions||40 1/2" x 26" x 26"|
|for what kinds of tasks||light computing; reception|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|recommended daily usage||Professional (8-10 hours)|
|seat size||20 x 18|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|waterfall seat cushion||no|
|weight capacity||250 lb|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
basyx by HON VL511 Mesh Mid-Back Task Chair
HON | 360
Pneumatic Seat Height AdjustmentMoves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights.
360 Degree SwivelProvides freedom of movement in any direction.
Center TiltRotates the seat from a point at the center of the chair to comfortably recline.
Tilt TensionControls the rate and ease of recline. Conveniently located on the right side.
- Because gravity works with the user, the chair has an enjoyable “rocking” sensation
- The greater the amount of body movement, the more the user will benefit from increased circulation and redistribution of pressure points during the workday
Tilt LockTilt lock allows the user to lock out the tilt function.