Brawny Industrial® FLAX 500 Light-Duty 1-Ply Perforated Rolls, 10 1/2" x 6 3/4", White, 1,130 Sheets Per Roll, Pack Of 2 Rolls Item # 202787
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
These disposable wipers are made from the stalks of flax plants
- Naturally strong enough to use with a variety of cleaning solvents.
- Sustainable, plant-based construction offers an environmentally responsible option. Made of 85% flax fiber and 15% reconstituted cellulose fibers.
- Features a cloth-like feel and drape.
- Free of harmful contaminants for safety.
- This 1-ply towel quickly absorbs oil and water for easy cleaning.
- Compostable — For products that are certified by the Biodegradable Products Institute to compost in commercial composting facilities.
- USDA Certified Biobased.
|Number Of Sheets Per Unit||1130|
|paper towel size||10.5x6.7|
|Roll Type||perforated household roll|
|total number of sheets||2260|
|width||6 3/4" inches|
From the Manufacturer|
Quickly absorbs oil and water.
Holds up to use with common cleaning solvents.
Cloth-like feel and drape.
Designed to fit the Georgia-Pacific Long distance Roll Wiper Dispenser.
Made from 100% plant-based material. Other disposables may contain oil based materials like polypropylene and polyester.
USDA Certified Biobased product.
BPI Certified as Compostable. Product is compostable in commercial composting facilities. Such facilities may not exist in your area. BPI is a trademark of the Biodegradable Products Institute.
This versatile cloth stands up well in many general manufacturing and maintenance applications.