Logitech® Wireless Desktop MK710, Black Item # 205209
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
A neat, organized workspace makes it easier to get more done during a hectic afternoon. This Logitech keyboard and mouse combo helps minimize messy cords and cables, so your desktop is free of unnecessary clutter.
- MK710 wireless keyboard and mouse help reduce desktop cable clutter. Provides wireless range of up to 30'.
- Incurve keys and cushioned palm rest let you type comfortably.
- Hyper-fast scrolling lets you move quickly through documents and web pages.
- Up to 3-year battery life for both keyboard and mouse. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Black wireless keyboard and mouse fit into almost any existing office décor.
|Keyboard/Keypad Weight (Approximate)||3.80 lb|
|Keyboard/Keypad Wireless Operating Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|mouse scroll wheel||yes|
|number of batteries required||4|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7|
|plug and play||yes|
|Pointing Device Color||Black|
|Pointing Device Connectivity Technology||Wireless|
|Pointing Device Wireless Operating Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|Pointing Device Wireless Technology||RF|
|Product Line||Wireless Desktop|
|receiver connector type||USB|
|Scroller Type||Scroll Wheel|
|Supported Battery Type||AA x 2|
|transmission range||30 feet|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|What's Included||Wireless Desktop MK710 Keyboard and Mouse; Unifying USB Receiver; 4 x AA Alkaline Batteries; CD-ROM with Software; User Documentation|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Compare Wireless Combos
- 1 Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary. Mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.