This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Logitech® Wireless Keyboard & Mouse, Straight Full Size Keyboard, Black, Right-Handed Optical Mouse, MK710 Item # 205209
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Small but powerful, the Logitech MK710 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse combination features an ultra-small wireless receiver to connect your peripherals to your laptop with ease. Comfortable to use and totally responsive, both keyboard and mouse make working totally painless.
- Pack contains Logitech MK710 wireless full size keyboard and mouse.
- Wireless connectivity minimizes cable use and improves portability.
- Tiny, wireless unifying receiver stays in your laptop and lets you add devices as you need them.
- Low-profile, full size keyboard with Logitech Incurve keys™ and cushioned palm rest for comfortable use.
- Optical mouse for precise cursor movements.
- Up to 3 years battery life for both keyboard and mouse for ongoing use.
- Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3 year limited warranty.
- Features eco-attributes for greener use.
|Device Size Class||Full Size|
|mouse scroll wheel||Yes|
|Number of Batteries||4|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 10; Windows Vista; Windows XP|
|receiver connector type||USB|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|Product Type||Wireless Keyboard/Mice Combo|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Compare Wireless Combos
- 1 Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary. Mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.