This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
TP-LINK Archer C59 IEEE 802.11ac Ethernet Wireless Router Item # 205482
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The Archer C59 comes with the brand new Wi-Fi standard - 802.11ac, widely compatible with both wireless AC and wireless N devices and three times faster than previous wireless N speeds. With this cutting edge technology, the Archer C59 offers you faster, stronger and more capable Wi-Fi. Simply put: a revolutionized network experience on all your devices.The Archer C59 provides your entire home with simultaneous dual band Wi-Fi connections. The strong and stable 2.4GHz wireless band with 450Mbps Wi-Fi speed is perfect for sending emails, browsing the web or listening to music. Meanwhile, the 5GHz wireless band provides up to 867Mbps Wi-Fi speed for latency-sensitive entertainment so you can stream HD video, play online games and hold video chats all at the same time, without delay.
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||yes|
|What's Included||AC1350 Wireless Dual Band Router; Power supply unit; Ethernet Cable; Quick Installation Guide|
|Wi-Fi AC Rating||AC1350|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||1350 Mbit/s|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Upgrade to Faster Wi-FiUpgrade your home entertainment network to powerful AC13501 Wi-Fi with the Archer C59. Experience smoother HD action sequences over dual 5GHz (867Mbps) and 2.4GHz (450Mbps) bands, whether for gaming or streaming. Four fast Ethernet ports provided reliable wired connectivity for more quests and achievements. Easily share files, photos, and music across your network using the USB port with thumb drives or USB Hard drives.
- Up to 1350Mbps Wi-Fi with dual 2.4GHz (450Mbps) and 5GHz (867Mbps) bands
- Three 5dBi external antennas
- 4 Fast Ethernet LAN Ports
- 1 Fast Ethernet WAN Port
- 1 USB 2.0 port
- WPS/Reset Button
- Wireless On/Off Switch Power On/Off Button
Wireless AC for Fast Wi-FiWireless AC provides high-speed Wi-Fi across your home. The dual 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands allow for more devices to be connected to your home network at once. Jump right into the action of your favorite game or movie with the Archer C59. Dual bands provide reliable connections so you can enjoy what you love without any interruptions.
Dual Band Antennas for Stronger CoverageThe Archer C59’s dual bands create more space for wireless traffic to provide stronger connectivity with less lagging, loading and buffering. Get connected and stay connected, thanks to the Archer C59’s three external antennas, providing stable wireless connections across your home so you can browse, shop, or chat on a reliable signal without disruptive interference.
Fast Processing for Uninterrupted ConnectionsAt the heart of the Archer C59 is a processor that intelligently balances the demands of your devices to keep their connections fast and uninterrupted. Game online, stream movies, download files, and share media while the processor seamlessly manages each Wi-Fi band, every connection, and all of the router’s hardware and software so you never have to stare down a loading page.
QoS for Bandwidth ControlQuality of Service (QoS) lets you assign bandwidth to the devices you use most, keeping them running at peak performance. Control your bandwidth to prioritize your traffic to what matters most, whether you’re winding down with your laptop, gaming console or tablet
Secure VPN ServerWhen using public Wi-Fi, establish an encrypted VPN connection to your router to enjoy safe and secure internet access. Browse the web in a coffee shop, download important files while waiting for your flight at the airport, and access private router-connected hard drives at home from afar without worry or paid subscriptions.
Easy Firmware UpdatesThe router’s web UI provides easy and instant access to the latest available firmware so you can always keep your network up to date. Avoiding time consuming upgrade steps and complications with just a couple clicks.
Intuitive Mobile InterfaceSetup and manage your Wi-Fi through the TP-Link Tether app, available for both Android and iOS. Tether’s simple layout lets you quickly access Wi-Fi settings such as guest access, device management, and scheduling on your phone or tablet without any complications.
World’s #1 Consumer Wi-Fi BrandNearly half the people in the world who use Wi-Fi networking products use TP-Link. With over 150,000 products shipped daily, substantial investment in research and development, and meticulous in-house design, manufacturing and testing, we’re proud to be the world leader in Wi-Fi.2
- Upgrade and create a powerful AC wireless network for your home
- Smooth HD streaming and online gaming with high-performance AC1350 Wi-Fi over 5GHz (867Mbps) and 2.4GHz (450Mbps) bands
- Superior coverage, far-reaching Wi-Fi coverage with three high-gain dual band antennas
- Reliable wired connections using four Ethernet Ports
- Share files, photos, music, and video across your network using the USB port
- Guest Network provides visitors with Wi-Fi access separate from your main network
- Parental Controls let you limit when connected devices can access the Internet
- Adjust Wi-Fi settings from your mobile device (Android, iOS) with the TP-Link Tether App
- WPS button connects wireless devices with one-touch
- Supports 802.11ac and is backwards compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n
- 1 Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
- 2 According to latest published IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q3 2016 Final Release.