HON® 10500 Series™ Bridge, Harvest Cherry
1 / 1
- Woodgrain, solid and patterned surface materials let you customize your office environment
- Premium, multi-ply laminate stands up to scratches, spills, stains and boiling liquids, and holds up under heavy use
- Part of HON's best-selling desk collection
- A rugged, high-quality desk collection for any organization seeking maximum performance
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty
- The bridge connects a single-pedestal desk, desk shell or peninsula to a corner unit, single-pedestal credenza or credenza shell for smooth modular desking.
- Durable, thermal-fused laminate resists scratching and stains. The laminate is applied to a strong inner frame construction for trouble-free performance and long-lasting use.
- One-cord grommet in the top and one pass-thru grommet in the top center of the modesty panels route and hide cords.
- Kneespace is limited to 24 3/4"W if the bridge is used with a 66"W single-pedestal desk.
- Save time — no assembly required!
- Greener choice — contains 38% total recycled content with 3% postconsumer recycled content.
- BIFMA level 2 certified — reduced impact from multiple eco-attributes and/or social attributes. Ranked in three tiers: level 1, 2, or 3.
- SCS Indoor Advantage certified — meets strict indoor air quality guidelines. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold.
- This product is heavy and/or oversized and may need more than one person to handle.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
|Bridge Type||Corner Unit|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||Yes|
|style name||10500 Series|
|collection name||10500 Series|
|dimensions||29-1/2 in. X 47 in. X 24 in.|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals; Recycled Content|
|Eco Label Standard||BIFMA Level 2; SCS Indoor Advantage|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||3 %|
|Product Type||Desk Bridge|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||38 %|
|Certifications & Standards|